Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Manbeef's LEAN pic palace

From 371lbs to 291lbs... I am so much closer to my goal. And so much sexier too HOLLA!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

congrats on weight lost man im trying also cool gifs btw I like ya Glass bong I prefer to Vape my self. I am California 215 SB420 card holding member
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbighappy View Post
congrats on weight lost man im trying also cool gifs btw I like ya Glass bong I prefer to Vape my self. I am California 215 SB420 card holding member
Thanks, I don't want to get skinny, I just wanna be a lil thinner, like King's movie. And thanks for the gif and zong love. I love my zong. I named her Lindsay Blownam. I am also a legal medicinal user in Cali. I got the Spondyloathropathy... I had a vape too bruv, but it took a spill and now I am dabbin.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #4
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I thought it was zong or maybe a rasta brand so you use g-pen for your wax dabbin or just the bong sux on your vaper love my cheap ebay vaper gets job done. got mine for pain,depression,carpool tunnel I stick to Indicas mainly
Old 09-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #5
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbighappy View Post
I thought it was zong or maybe a rasta brand so you use g-pen for your wax dabbin or just the bong sux on your vaper love my cheap ebay vaper gets job done. got mine for pain,depression,carpool tunnel I stick to Indicas mainly
I got a glass on glass nail and globe set. In hear the G-Pen wastes da butta and also clogs quite easily. I am still looking into an adequate portable vaporizer. I am manic and also boarder line schizo, if that is even real shit. There is other stuff but my doc was like, R.A.? YOU NEED THIS LMMFAO
Old 09-25-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
ManBeef

I know not everyone is into the medicinal, sorry my loves and lads. These were gifs I mad for my job as a reviewer of said medicine. So I just put them up. When I find my mini SD I assure you I will be posting pictures that are a little less... HIGH?
Old 09-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
I know not everyone is into the medicinal, sorry my loves and lads. These were gifs I mad for my job as a reviewer of said medicine. So I just put them up. When I find my mini SD I assure you I will be posting pictures that are a little less... HIGH?
Looking good. High pics really work for you.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're looking pretty dashing

Your high faces are fun hehe.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #9
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I share custody of a sweet glass water bong with my bestie . We named her Margaret! I need to go have a chat with her right now...
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Looking good. High pics really work for you.
I get laughed at because of my high face a lot. But I can't help it. My herbs subdue my manic upper and chill me out a lot. SO I end up lookin like I am being shined with light or caught in the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
You're looking pretty dashing

Your high faces are fun hehe.
I had someone call me Gilberto Godfree because I end up looking very squinty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I share custody of a sweet glass water bong with my bestie . We named her Margaret! I need to go have a chat with her right now...
I had to laugh at this and try to keep quiet because of how deep/loud and semi obnoxious? my laugh is. CUSTODY!!! That is the way to go. Tell Margaret I said blubblubblubblubblub LOL

Thank you all for the kind words. I missed y'all so much. I am glad things are just as great as ever and that y'all are lookin even ravishing/handsome ass ever CHACHA!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #11
ManBeef

A few more that I got from my review uploads. Some were made for profiles. Either way, there is a good view of Lindsay Blownam. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves, here in my lil palace of beef, and everywhere else. Talk to y'all soon Sexy bastards (Bastards being a term of endearment and NO HOMO.)
Old 09-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #12
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

your bong is named lindsay blowham? i used to have one named jedsica simpson, but my ex took it in the divorce
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #13
ManBeef

It's Lindsay Blownam... And that sucks... You need to get custody
Old 10-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #14
hbighappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
I got a glass on glass nail and globe set. In hear the G-Pen wastes da butta and also clogs quite easily. I am still looking into an adequate portable vaporizer. I am manic and also boarder line schizo, if that is even real shit. There is other stuff but my doc was like, R.A.? YOU NEED THIS LMMFAO

just ordered a magic Dragonlite Hand Held Portable Vaporizer cant wait to try it let you know how it works out
Old 10-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #15
hbighappy

[QUOTE=hbighappy;1912834]just ordered a magic Dragonlite Hand Held Portable Vaporizer cant wait to try it let you know how it works out[/QUOTE

It worked like a charm better then my full size plug in the wall vaporizer that takes a few min to vape the dragon is almost insta vape like 3 sec lil hit 5 sec big hit been putting it to use with some nice Purple Urkel that taste smells and looks so good maybe I will post a pic soon