Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
hopeforhopenick

hopeforhopenick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshopeforhopenick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Lightbulb Any Single FFA?

I'm curious of how many single FFAs exist, seems like there are none
hopeforhopenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeforhopenick View Post
I'm curious of how many single FFAs exist, seems like there are none
That's because there are none. Trust your instincts.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

And none for Gretchen Wieners, bye.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
And none for Gretchen Wieners, bye.
Brutus was DEFINITELY the cutest.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am singular.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #6
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I am singular.
Want to make a plural? hehehehehe
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #7
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Datemensions forum
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are quite a number of FFAs here as you know, Nick. We go through this all the time and it's not like you can say you're new and don't know the 'lay of the land'. Contribute to forums more than just pics and personal ads and you'll get more than crickets.

Tasty tasty crickets.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #9
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*cue irate individual complaining about sarcastic comments*
Old 09-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So painful.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
There are quite a number of FFAs here as you know, Nick. We go through this all the time and it's not like you can say you're new and don't know the 'lay of the land'. Contribute to forums more than just pics and personal ads and you'll get more than crickets.

Tasty tasty crickets.
This ^^^^^

Also: Nick, you act like your size is not only the most important thing about you, but the only thing about you. I think even the most die-hard FFA is interested in dating more than a weight and belly.

Yes, maybe on dating sites, you lead with one or two key bits of information and go through a lot of semi-random contacts to find out if you have more in common with any of them. But this is not a primarily a dating site. Sure couples have come together here, but generally this was in part because they came to like each other through their interaction on the boards, and so knew that there was at least the potential of some common ground--beyond fat stuff--to build on.

So....maybe try making a couple of dozen posts about things other than being single, being really fat, and how much you can eat. Show people (don't just tell us--show us by real interaction) that your life isn't solely about food and fat. Play some games in the lounge, talk politics in Hyde Park, comment on music that you like, compliment some other people for their posts....generally show that you are a complete, functioning, person.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Intellect, a sense of fun and some special talents or interests. The fat on its own doesn't make sense.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #13
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nick, there are loads.

The end.

BTW listen to tads advice, and cut the moaning!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #14
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm sure I've read this thread many times before....*sigh*

There are many single FFA's, there's quite a few on this board (but you'd know that if you stopped and engaged some of them in conversation here), they're nice people I've gotten to know a little bit. Try sticking around and contributing to threads, you might find you engage some of them through sheer force of personality.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #15
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All I want in life is a girl who will pretend I don't exist and just talk to my belly all day long.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #16
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
All I want in life is a girl who will pretend I don't exist and just talk to my belly all day long.
Dear Chaz's Gut,

You look stunning today. Round, pale, and resplendent, like the moon. Shame you're attached to that mouthy guy.

Lovesies,
Zowie
Old 09-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #17
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

i'm single.

also, what tad said.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #18
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I echo the posts above, I've watched some of your old videos and your attractive as hell and a man of size.

I'd die to be attractive as you and be your weight.

I noticed that you used to hardcore gain on YouTube then you decided to stop and go clean and try to lose weight it seems you are very troubled Nick.

Please talk to someone, one minute your gaining then your losing it!

I saw so many ladies commenting on your videos it was unreal and some of them was attractive as hell, I wish I had that kind of interest!
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #19
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It can be a long and painful process growing a personality from scratch, but ultimately a fulfilling and worthwhile one. It's also rewarding if that personality can be cultivated to be interesting somehow. Surprisingly, this is a prerequisite for being able to like yourself, and for getting others to like you as well.

This is the age of the internet: being boring is a choice.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #20
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey now, bellies on their own can be quite charming.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #21
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Dear Chaz's Gut,

You look stunning today. Round, pale, and resplendent, like the moon. Shame you're attached to that mouthy guy.

Lovesies,
Zowie
My belly agrees. Fuck that guy.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #22
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nick, although I got a great laugh out of this I know for a fact there are FFA's physically attracted to you....but well as you can tell from the other responses it kind of ends there and almost gets put into full reverse when you make lame/retarded post.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:09 AM   #23
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:35 AM   #24
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
A picture speaks a thousand words.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:12 AM   #25
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

I am single and badly need a hug but it would be for the wrong reasons. and I don't particularly like the FFA label truth be told, its not the only thing i consider. If you love yourself you will get love back from others.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote