Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I need chicken soup.

Waaaaah I am illlll.... *self pity*
Old 09-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Virtual soup and hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Waaaaah I am illlll.... *self pity*
Based on that other thread, you may have a queue of us offering chicken soup and loving care for a sick BHM, lol!

I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care and have lots of hot drinks and honey. And consider this some 'virtual' chicken soup (being virtual, you get to decide if it is lovely clear soup with matzoh balls or the thick English kind). It's magic! You will feel better very soon!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Based on that other thread, you may have a queue of us offering chicken soup and loving care for a sick BHM, lol!

I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care and have lots of hot drinks and honey. And consider this some 'virtual' chicken soup (being virtual, you get to decide if it is lovely clear soup with matzoh balls or the thick English kind). It's magic! You will feel better very soon!
I choose the clear soup!! Still feeling rubbish, probably drunk more water today than I have all week.

My flatmates are useless when it comes to being good flatmates... no one has offered to so much pick up tissues for me on their way back from the store.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #4
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I choose the clear soup!! Still feeling rubbish, probably drunk more water today than I have all week.

My flatmates are useless when it comes to being good flatmates... no one has offered to so much pick up tissues for me on their way back from the store.
Damn you Sassy, spreading your germs. I've been coughing and sneezing all day...another vote for clear soup...<wanders off in a daze>
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Damn you Sassy, spreading your germs. I've been coughing and sneezing all day...another vote for clear soup...<wanders off in a daze>
Personally, I blame the freshers.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Oh dear!

Quote:
Just as I'm finally feeling well again, everyone else gets ill!! (NB I did not start this epidemic, lol). You both have my utmost sympathy as 2.5 weeks on I only just feel better and am still rather tired.

Mr Bob,consider some magic,virtual chicken soup (and hug) sent your way too!

Quote:

That is just mean
Self-preservation ought at least to send them out on a quest for anti-viral tissues.

Hope you feel better soon.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #7
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Thank you.

It's all my niece's fault. 2 days off school for teacher training (In the middle of term. Really???) and she's been staying up mine....and sneezing constantly and clinging to me like a limpet. I already had the sniffles, now I've got some ubercold. Either that or it's a strange biological reaction to being forced to watch the Disney Channel.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #8
MrBob

Still feeling dreadful, nearly blacked out at a gig I was playing last night...feel like death warmed up.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
Librarygirl

Smile More soup and a hug!

Quote:
Still feeling dreadful, nearly blacked out at a gig I was playing last night...feel like death warmed up.
Sorry to hear that. I had a similar moment the week before last when I was standing up doing a talk about early printed books and the theatre archive to a German group and suddenly felt like I might keel over.

Take it easy and look after yourself!!!
Hope you feel better soon,
M aka LG
Old 09-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Sorry to hear that. I had a similar moment the week before last when I was standing up doing a talk about early printed books and the theatre archive to a German group and suddenly felt like I might keel over.

Take it easy and look after yourself!!!
Hope you feel better soon,
M aka LG
Well I had the 6 year old equivalent of Nurse Ratched looking after me this afternoon. I've been stethoscoped, had a toy thermometer shoved in my mouth repeatedly and forced to drink Lemsip. Someone really needs to teach her something about bedside manner.

And if I can survive that I can survive anything!