Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-29-2012, 06:54 AM   #26
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Go Carla, Go.
Thank you
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #27
Carla

Carla can now change their title

Got weighed yesterday at the doctors as I was needing a repeat prescription for the contraceptive pill. Was 240lb. I knew I had put on weight as most my old clothes didn't fit. Got the lecture from the doctor about losing weight and how unhealthy it was. He did the normal checks and all were good.
I was surprised to be at 240lb all ready, I think having a massive lunch before hand added some.
My boyfriend is loving the larger me, and I'm loving it as well. Had another massive lunch today. That much that I'm now having to lay on my sofa as so stuffed. It was a great pasta dinner. Two helpings and loads of garlic bread. Finished with the most amazing hot chocolate pudding.
Carla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #28
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

the friendship with a big girl as you said is favouring your gain I could imagine, that0s right??
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #29
Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola090 View Post
the friendship with a big girl as you said is favouring your gain I could imagine, that0s right??
Definatly helping. She has always been bigger than me. We have been friends for years. She has tried on and of for years to try and lose weight, she would lose some then put more on after finishing that diet.

Can't beat having some one to encourage you to have some more desert!!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #30
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a jo-jo situation...now she is always trying to lose something or it's also helped by your grown???
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #31
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

I've just found your story and it's really fascinating me. I wish you an exciting weight gain journey.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #32
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Come on, Carla!
Keep on eating, stuffing, and gaining!
Old 11-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #33
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Hi Carla, I just love your stories of weight gain and getting overstuffed. Please keep it up and I would love more pictures. Your growing belly is very sexy. Always eat a pint of ice cream after you are already stuffed. Thank you, I sure wish I had a girl like you.dry
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:12 AM   #34
Carla

I am just loving the feeling of being stuffed. I go out for dinner at least twice a week wither with my bf or with friends. Buffets are definatly my favorite. When I'm out with friends I don't tend to eat as much as when out with bf. however when I come home he always has a treat waiting for me. I love the feeling of not being able to eat any more then being encouraged to eat more, I always manageage to find room for some cake or ice cream.
Got a outfit for a wedding next week, took me ages to find one that fitted. I'm now a uk 26, which is making it a bit hard to find clothes that fit when out shopping. I think it's time I did more on the Internet.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #35
Carla

Default Update

Sorry I've not updated for ages. But been really busy. My weight is hovering around 270. I can definitely feel the difference. The main area of gain is in my belly. It's looking and feeling huge. I will put a photo on here to show the gain. I'm loving the feeling of being full the whole time. My boyfriend keeps buying me food treats. Meaning i go less than 2 hours without food. Im loving chocolate at the moment., Can eat a multi pack of family size bars in one sitting. I know its not healthy by man it tastes so good.
Most people are seeing the difference. My boyfriend says I've definitely got a sexy waddle. Of on a cruise in 2 months time. Which means so much over indulging. But I'm not looking forward to the 3 hour flight. Last time I flew the seat belt was uncomfortable, this time I think I will need an extender. Have people asked for these before and do the crew hand them out ok?
I'm not sure about swim wear when away, what experience have others had. I used to wear bikinis but now I'm over the 250 mark I'm sure. I think defiantly a one piece.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #36
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Carla, glad that you are still enjoying the fat life! I looked back at your older posts in this thread, and back in November you were 240, so being up to 270 has been a pretty rapid increase, I can well imagine that you a really noticing the changes after that big of a gain.

With regard to flying, if you search on the main board you’ll find a thread about flying fat. From what I can recall from that thread, getting an extender shouldn’t be a problem (although some flight attendants are more gracious and discreet about it than others). What a lot of women have issues with, however, is hip space. So long as you get a seat next to your boyfriend, the arm-rest between you goes up, and he doesn’t mind your hip invading his space, it shouldn’t be a big deal. However you might want to sit down on a bench and measure how far your hips spread, and there is a web site (seatguru I think) where you can look up airline and plane to find out how wide the seats are.

As for swimwear, obviously go with whatever makes you the most comfortable. Because of how much one fat body varies from another I think some women have had a hard time finding one piece suits that fit them well, but I guess it is a question of just trying things on to find one that works for you. Alternatively there are 2 piece suits that don’t have a gap between them (top is long and bottom is high, so they overlap), and those can be more forgiving of variety in torso length, belly shape, etc. There have been multiple threads about plus sized swimwear at Dimensions, I’d start a search on the fashion forum, and you might find some good information and inspiration.

I hope your life slows down enough that you have some time to really appreciate your size
Old 03-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #37
Carla

Thought I would give an update as it's been a while. The gaining has tailed of. I've been sitting at around 330 for a while now. Really happy at this as still can do most the tings I want to do. Obviously some things have changed. Stairs are now actively avoided!
My belly now is so much bigger and it seems the more I gained the more it hangs. Also as to be expected have gained all over.
My boyfriend did say that he would love me even bigger but he accepts that for the time being i'm happy at this weight. However it dosnt stop him trying, he is always being me treats and cooking amazing food.
I do find that I get more tired now then at lower weights but then it just gives me a good excuse to chill.
In time I might gain more but im more than happy how I am. Even if not everyone is, typically have had so called friend and family comment. Even down to being brought a gym membership for christmas. However that turned out good as the swimming pool and spa there are amazing. Have yet to even go into the actual gym area!!
Old 03-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #38
strathacker77

strathacker77 has said some nice things
Default Welcome Back

Hi Carla. Glad to see that you're doing ok. It seems you may have gone over your original weight goal a little I hope all continues to be well with you and your boyfriend. Always remember, your body, your choice. As much as many of us like what you and other women have chosen as a lifestyle, you ultimately are in charge of when to stop. Best to you and your man!
I don't know if your photobucket account still works, but updated pics would be fantastic. If not, ok too. Hope to see you around sooner!
strathacker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 01:17 PM   #39
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Carla:

Sounds like you are realizing your gaining desires. Last May you posted you were around 270 and when you started this thread you were about 190. Now 330 lbs! Congratulations. Sounds like your cruise earlier really paid off. Not a bad idea to level off for awhile and let your body adjust to being the bigger and better you. Your boyfriend should certainly be happy with a beautiful 330 lb. girlfriend.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:22 AM   #40
Carla

Just logged in after not being online for ages. Feels like so long ago. It's been almost a year. I've not really gained much as happy where I am, I did gain some when on holiday in vegas last year, but who didn't with all them amazing buffets. I've defiantly slowed down loads. Made lots of small changes to make life easier. I know one that a lot of people don't agree with is that I brought a scotter to help get around, as was getting tired easily. It means I can do what I want when I want. I don't use it all the time, I still go swimming a few times a week. What I've also noticed is that although I have remained around the 330-345 range, usually closer to the upper range my belly is getting bigger. It's noticably sagged in the last year, I was kinda expecting that.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:09 PM   #41
LuvEmLarge

LuvEmLarge has said some nice things

Well you certainly have gained over the years. I imagine your bf is in heaven. Do you ever see your friend who was 300 lbs? Are you bigger than her now or has she gotten larger also?
LuvEmLarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:06 PM   #42
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default expect

thanks for sharing Carla, wonderful... lucky bf ! hopefully you are enjoying everything and getting ready to go for 400
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote