Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Your good deed(s) of the day?

I just thought id start this thread as I didnt know where else to place it.

Oh well.

I'm trying to make myself a better person because I'm trying to sort out my bitterness which I inherited from living in a bad area..

What sort of good deeds have you done lately? I'll post some of mine to.

I went to town yesterday and gave money to help for heroes which is a charity from helping soldiers who came out of conflicts and wars injured mentally and physically and it basically helps them regain their futures.

And the other one was when I went into McDonalds on the way home there was a homeless man and he looked extremely poor from lack of food and drink and bought him a burger and a tea instead of buying it for myself as I could go without a snack for a few hours.

It was worth it when he smiled and said I won't forget this day at least some people have the decency to share with the less fortunate.

And they say good things give good karma well earlier today I opened up a letter from the bank and they refunded me 38 from the blue for a mistake they did on my account which I didnt even know about.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Karma's funny like that!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:47 AM   #3
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Being open about my love of big men even though mostly it seems to be freaking people out. Except one guy who was very happy
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

went to Jessup House of Corrections with 2 awesome gfs and took in a 2 hour AA meeting...the guys love getting out of their heads and hearing our stories and they don't mind lovely ladies to laugh and cry with while incarcerated too much
Old 10-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #5
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
Being open about my love of big men even though mostly it seems to be freaking people out. Except one guy who was very happy
It's worth the smile.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #6
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seems like not only does the left hand know what the right one is doing, but everyone else does too. _
Old 10-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #7
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't talk about the good deeds I do. I'd rather the deed speak for itself, even if there is no one around to witness it.

It's a quirk of mine.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Last edited by The Dark Lady; 10-05-2012 at 05:14 PM.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I don't talk about the good deeds I do. I'd rather the deed speak for itself, even if there is no one around to witness it.

It's a quirk of mine.
I like to talk about things I've done that made me feel good as a by-product (made my day) but I'm with you on this and I don't think it's a quirk. I know that people think I brag a lot, but most of the time it's more shock and awe as in 'holy shit I can't believe this happened, can you?!!'.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Today I rescued a litter of kittens from a house fire, ended child poverty and cured several rare but awful tropical diseases. Just kidding. I'm fat let's party!
Old 10-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #11
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I sent venison steaks, chops and roasts to the soup kitchen. You shoulda seen the smiles there. Felt damn good.

'Tis better to share than waste.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I showed up to work.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #13
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I let a coworker/friend who has been rotten to me for the past week vent for an hour about his issues. I noticed he has been off and I had to call him out on it today. Grabbed him by the arm and was like, we need to take a walk NOW. He finally broke down with it all. It felt good to let him unload. Then he apologized for being shitty and I was totally vindicated. HAHAHA FOOL

Oh and when I say he has been rotten to me, he was super rotten. He asked me what I was doing the other night and when I answered dinner he said "Congrats...not bad for a diabetic." Ummm, I am not diabetic. So I was beyond pissed with that comment. Then there was mocking my speech. I have a distinct way of speaking that I am a bit insecure about. He can impersonate me perfectly and it pisses me off. All week in my ear with that nonsense. UGH!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #14
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I showed up to work.
I am totally stealing the pic in your sig
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #15
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Saw an older gentleman working in his yard alone, so I helped him finish the job.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I let the train tossers live.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #17
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today, a lost cat in our town was found thanks to my leg work.

Poster posted at the store.
Woman on facebook posting that her son in law brought this cat home from the same store sign was posted at.
I am friends with both, and got the two talking.

Archie... went home.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #18
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

helping homeless vets and poor!!!
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #19
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A protester grabbed my shirt today. I let him live. I felt generous.

(He was also really buff)

(I may or may not have said something mean to initiate the encounter)

(I had a great lunch afterwards though)

(Seriously it was really tasty - rotisserie chicken is always a winner)
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:59 AM   #20
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

I said thank you to a Mcdonalds worker who spoke to me at an aggressive tone...
Old 11-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #21
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I picked up milk for the office this morning AND I made two pots of coffee.

It's the small things some days.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote