Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-03-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
72gmc

72gmc has said some nice things
Default Fun weight gain

I have recently started to gain weight and I've been enjoying to journey so far. Eating new foods and trying new things is great.
My question to you guts is what's been your favorite part of your weight gain?
72gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The stuffings, without a doubt. Coming up with new combinations of things to eat.
JASmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASmith View Post
The stuffings, without a doubt. Coming up with new combinations of things to eat.
I feel this!

Totally love stuffing myself, I love fast food hopping especially
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow! I'm super impressed with your weight gain. You're looking mighty good. Keep up the good work!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title
Default Stuffing

The stuffing is absolutely the best part. I love the feeling of filling myself up so much I can barely move. I have been a feeder for about 8 years now currently I weigh 259 pounds. My stomach is very big and my double chin is prominent. I continue to eat and eat though. Last night I ate a jar of peanut butter a bag of m&ms, 3 donuts, a cheeseburger and fries, 2 candy bars, and a frosted sticky bun. I did it in under 30 minutes. When I was done I could barely move. I was so stuffed I thought my shirt buttons were going to burst off like in those subway commercials
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote