Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Note to self:

It's worth it. Keep doing what you're doing.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #27
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Note to self: going out on your snowmobile, alone, with a few weapons for self defense, is actually a really good idea even if it sounds like the premise for a horror film.

Meditating and smoking pot on a snowmobile in the middle of the woods at night is DEFINITELY a good way to mend a broken heart.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #28
camprman

camprman has said some nice things

Note to self: Get over it. She used you for a soft landing.
camprman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #29
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Note to self no matter what happens or doesnt you will be ok
Old 02-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #30
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Note to self:

The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #31
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Note to self:

Note to Self:

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #32
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Self,

Keep up the good work.

Best wishes,
Me
Old 03-09-2013, 08:03 AM   #33
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

No one is above being dumped / cheated on / easily forgotten. You've seen it happen to the most amazing, attractive, intelligent, uncomplicated people and you shook your head.

That shit happens, Odie. It's not the report card on who you are.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #34
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
No one is above being dumped / cheated on / easily forgotten. You've seen it happen to the most amazing, attractive, intelligent, uncomplicated people and you shook your head.

That shit happens, Odie. It's not the report card on who you are.
I completely agree with you; this doesn't make you any less of an amazing person.

Note to Self: it's okay to be awesome.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #35
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Note to self,

Those who are lead in a race will eventually have someone who is trying to trip you. Stumble with grace, keep your head high... you're making waves.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:47 AM   #36
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Note to self:

Your new hobby of doing nothing until you pass out is bad for your sleeping habits.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #37
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

You will get over the dissappointment, the lack of anything good to look forward to however may take longer to adjust to just keep swimming
Old 03-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #38
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When the walls come tumbling down true friends are the ones that dig through the rubble to pull you out. They are the friends to hold closest
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #39
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

NTS:

Stop questioning happiness so much.
Stop worrying about what they think.
Plus: more coffee
Old 03-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #40
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Note to self: don't question the habits of drinking whole milk. The hot hole pain is worth it.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #41
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

NTS: Ask someone to shoot you if that ugly mother of a green-eyed monster ever gets a hold of you.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:09 AM   #42
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It is inevitable that the packet of chocolate buttons resting on your boobs when you fall asleep sitting up will empty on your belly before you wake up. Now that was a sticky situation to wake up to.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #43
spiritangel
AmandaClause

NTS

A leopard does not change its spots

and sometimes being nice and openly forgiving is not the answer

sometimes you need to be blunt and brutally honest

and that is ok as well

Me
Old 03-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #44
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
NTS

A leopard does not change its spots

and sometimes being nice and openly forgiving is not the answer

sometimes you need to be blunt and brutally honest

and that is ok as well

Me
This!

I needed to do this exact thing today too. Can't rep you - just wanted to say...
Old 03-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #45
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
This!

I needed to do this exact thing today too. Can't rep you - just wanted to say...
You and me both My incident happened this morning it woke me right up oh that honesty however lead to me being blocked fyi. Which is actually probably a good thing
Old 03-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #46
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got her, ODFFA.

I needed to hear it too.

Quote:
This!

Old 03-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #47
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I got her, ODFFA.

I needed to hear it too.
hugs ty glad my lesson helped you both
Old 03-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #48
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

NTS

It is very important to find a work/life balance that is happy... or you will burn out or die from a heart attack. Find a peaceful balance now.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #49
Surlysomething

You're not doing anything for them.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #50
spiritangel
AmandaClause

NTS You can't save everyone, sometimes you just need to be there to listen. That is ok to.