Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Default Slate Mag Says Mitt Should Get Fat

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...t_.single.html

Also dissects the great movie roles for fat men over the decades.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Because Chris Christie is so trusted and well-loved.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #3
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Because Chris Christie is so trusted and well-loved.
I adore him. Just sayin'.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #4
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, there is Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich. A fat Romney wouldn't look out of place.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:59 AM   #5
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo Mejor View Post
Well, there is Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich. A fat Romney wouldn't look out of place.
John Goodman in The West Wing.

People shouldn't be told to get fat or get thin. Get comfortable in their own skin and be who they want to be...

...though I think Biden should have got 'sober' before his debate the other night.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #6
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
...though I think Biden should have got 'sober' before his debate the other night.
No, no, no!!!!! You leave ol' crazy Joe alone. He's the only reason I care if Obama gets elected again. I wouldn't mind having him around another 4 years. Sober or not!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

He's like Boris Johnson with worse gags. And if you don't know who Boris is, well...

...I guess this is a good explanation.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
He's like Boris Johnson with worse gags. And if you don't know who Boris is, well...

...I guess this is a good explanation.
Is he the same cat that got hung up on a zipline at the Olympics? That was a good vid. I'd vote for him!
Old 10-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #9
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Is he the same cat that got hung up on a zipline at the Olympics? That was a good vid. I'd vote for him!
One and the same. TYhe most quotable politician since Churchill...but for very different reasons. Some of his best :-

“I am very sorry that Alastair Campbell has taken this decision but I can see that he got his tits in the wringer.”

“My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters.”

"I don't see why people are so snooty about Channel 5. It has some respectable documentaries about the Second World War. It also devotes considerable airtime to investigations into lap dancing, and other related and vital subjects."
Old 12-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #10
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
I adore him. Just sayin'.
I currently live in Jersey (well, I go to school in NY) and I've never been a big Christie fan. :/ I did appreciate that after Sandy he praised the president. That showed a bit of bipartisan spirit.

Also, I kind of find Christie attractive, in some sort of weird fatherly older man way. He's kinda funny too. I'm gonna stop talking now before you all decide I have an Electra complex.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He should definitely get something that starts with 'F'...
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Boris Johnson is a national treasure! Daft as a brush and the only lovable politician in...well... probably the world :P
Old 12-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #13
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
I currently live in Jersey (well, I go to school in NY) and I've never been a big Christie fan. :/ I did appreciate that after Sandy he praised the president. That showed a bit of bipartisan spirit.

Also, I kind of find Christie attractive, in some sort of weird fatherly older man way. He's kinda funny too. I'm gonna stop talking now before you all decide I have an Electra complex.
Not caring abut his politics or how he runs the state: he's pretty much a perfect "Papa Bear." That's right, I'm objectifying him.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:26 AM   #14
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Boris Johnson is a national treasure! Daft as a brush and the only lovable politician in...well... probably the world :P
You're forgetting Jacob Rees Mogg...quite possibly the poshest man on the planet, but almost certainly the politest. He's also the man who introduced the word 'floccinaucinihilipilification' into a parliamentary debate. He must have ludicrous scrabble skills.