Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Halloween!!1!

It's a few weeks away, and everyone IRL is already tired of discussing it with me (this is the only holiday that gets me even moderately excited)!

So what are your plans? Going to any particularly awesome parties? Do you have some hilarious tricks set up to terrify kids at your door? And most importantly, what costume will you wear?

This is the first time I've been blonde in about a decade, so I'm considering reviving a costume that I wore in the early 90's: Village of the Damned child. It works because I have the body of an 8 year old.... The other very tempting choice is to be a splicer from Bioshock, but it's hard to find an appropriate bunny mask at the last minute (and I don't want to settle for one of the lesser masks!). Opinions/suggestions are welcome.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Halloween--that's at the end of october, right?
Old 10-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Annual Theatre Bizarre party for me.

This year I'm going as Snow White post battle with the woodland critters.

I'm thinking I'll keep the same costume to hand out candy to the kiddies, just not sure if I'll keep the eyeball plucked out for that day or not.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Always my favourite holiday, but I never do anything anymore... It's a Wednesday this year so maybe I'll break out some corpse paint and visit my sales accounts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpENY3nEAx8
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #5
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I'd love to go to a Halloween party just once, but instead I'm stuck at the door with candy duties. I vaguely remember when Halloween was fun for me...20 years ago.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
THAT IS NOT FUNNY
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My two best friends and I are going to a friends party and dressing up as Lana, Pam and Cheryl from Archer. I get to be Pam
Old 10-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #8
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics
Default For my part...

I only have one costume: Bear in the Big Blue House. (Complete with a beanbag-stuffed "bear gut". ) I'm hoping to hand out candy )and maye have some, too), but it depends on what my sister wants to do... I have no money of my own.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #9
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm having my first ever Halloween party. It isn't that big over here and for years I was against doing anything for it, but this year I just want to. I'm going to be a Weeping Angel and I've been making a whole bunch of decorations for it.

Here we have a Beholder with a Silence in the background

I've also made zombie arms (to come up out of the ground) and gravestones, and will be having a bunch of other stuff too. I'll also have my usual party game of Death Match Croquet going, but with spooky stuff at each hoop. EXCITED.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #10
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'm not sure. It might be, either that or the first of November. I know it's just before turkey day by a couple of weeks.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:09 AM   #11
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm not sure. It might be, either that or the first of November. I know it's just before turkey day by a couple of weeks.
You'd think a weenie festival would have better PR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
THAT IS NOT FUNNY
I think it's the funniest thing I have ever said. EVER.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #12
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hallowe'en Is Grinch Night, don't you know?
Old 10-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #13
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All I know, is that on that night if I want to be horrified and look at obscenely grotesque things, I'll just look through my bankbook.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #14
MattB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
All I know, is that on that night if I want to be horrified and look at obscenely grotesque things, I'll just look through my bankbook.
HEY-OHHHHH!!!!

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot
Old 10-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #15
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Got my lab coat, lightsaber, stethoscope and name tag. OB-GYN Kenobi at your cervix. May the Forceps be with you. My GF was going to be Princess Labeia but her costume fell through :/
Old 10-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #16
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

THERE IS SO MUCH WIN IN THIS, I CAN'T EVEN ARTICULATE IT WELL ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm having my first ever Halloween party. It isn't that big over here and for years I was against doing anything for it, but this year I just want to. I'm going to be a Weeping Angel and I've been making a whole bunch of decorations for it.

Here we have a Beholder with a Silence in the background

I've also made zombie arms (to come up out of the ground) and gravestones, and will be having a bunch of other stuff too. I'll also have my usual party game of Death Match Croquet going, but with spooky stuff at each hoop. EXCITED.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #17
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

my neighbors go ALL OUT for halloween. they're currently making paper mache zombies for the front yard, they have the yard roped up with caution tape and multiple signs warning humans to keep out, a junk car in the yard with a really creepy spray painted tarp over it, etc. one of them (a relatively large, hairy man) is going as honey boo boo... he already has a bright orange sparkly prom dress, a blond wig, and a stuffed pig bahahaha.

i'm going to be a sexy cat and my best friend is going to be a sexy panda bear. pictures will be forthecoming, especially ones of mr. boo boo since i think you guys would appreciate him

Last edited by bremerton; 10-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #18
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
THERE IS SO MUCH WIN IN THIS, I CAN'T EVEN ARTICULATE IT WELL ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU!
I'll post photos of it all once it's done, too
Old 10-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #19
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

and uhh, the second i posted that, i discovered that there were two cop cars parked in front of their house... i called my neighbor and apparently someone called the cops on them because they thought they were mentally unfit due to the decorations bahahahaha
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #20
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not doing anything this year, but next year I'll be going as my profile picture.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #21
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think I'm the only person on here who still goes trick-or-treating. I know I'm 22 but I have a huge sweet tooth! This year my fiance and I are going as vampires. =D
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #22
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My son is too old for trick-or-treating and I don't think he'll have any other occasion for a costume, nobody we know runs a halloween party, and I'm a complete fail at costumes.....so carve a pumpkin, and give candy to the few kids who show up.

Honestly, the only thing I'd really change about that is the number of kids, I'd love to have a lot more trick-or-treaters, but we live on a busy road next an expressway, so few come down our part of the street.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #23
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This was my costume from last year, I won a hundred bucks at karaoke for it.
381894_10150365827574098_1901527180_n (329x440).jpg

I have always made my son's costumes; not once have I bought a premade costume from the store. Here are a few of his:

Old 10-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #24
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
My two best friends and I are going to a friends party and dressing up as Lana, Pam and Cheryl from Archer. I get to be Pam
AMAZING. If I was an Archer character, I would definitely be Malory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I have always made my son's costumes; not once have I bought a premade costume from the store. Here are a few of his:
Holy shit! Will you be my mom, too? You know...in the least weird way possible.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #25
penguin
Fnord

I've finished my Beholder! Now to get the Silence's face right, which isn't something I'm good at. I'll need to borrow my arty friends for that, I think.

Last edited by penguin; 08-15-2014 at 07:22 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote