Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #26
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm going to a Villain's Ball. I'm dressing as Krieger from Archer. OK, he might not be a villain, but he IS a mad scientist and that's good enough for me.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #27
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, my friends planned on visiting me and spending the weekend before Halloween engaging in much debauchery. But it turns out that they have other obligations, so I'll just be spending my Halloween drowning in candy and horror movies.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #28
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Only one Halloween a year is NEVER enough for me. That's why I try to squeeze as many Halloween events out of October as I possibly can. There's Knott's Scary Farm already done, just did Mickey's Halloween Party last night at Disneyland, & now I'm revving to go to Universal's Horror Nights SOON. I HAVE to go this year because the option I voted for having featured this year won! SILENT HILL AT HORROR NIGHTS FUCK YEAH.

My one regret about becoming an adult is that I can never go trick-or-treating through the neighborhoods anymore. >:( That's why I love Mickey's Halloween Party so much, it fulfills my basic human need to go trick-or-treating (though their trick-or-treat trails are merely a pale shadow of the real thing). On Halloween night, I think I'll just go out walking with my brother to smell the pumpkin candles burning & admire the decorations on all the houses, if Knott's hasn't called me in to work that night anyway.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #29
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Only one Halloween a year is NEVER enough for me. That's why I try to squeeze as many Halloween events out of October as I possibly can. There's Knott's Scary Farm already done, just did Mickey's Halloween Party last night at Disneyland, & now I'm revving to go to Universal's Horror Nights SOON. I HAVE to go this year because the option I voted for having featured this year won! SILENT HILL AT HORROR NIGHTS FUCK YEAH.

My one regret about becoming an adult is that I can never go trick-or-treating through the neighborhoods anymore. > That's why I love Mickey's Halloween Party so much, it fulfills my basic human need to go trick-or-treating (though their trick-or-treat trails are merely a pale shadow of the real thing). On Halloween night, I think I'll just go out walking with my brother to smell the pumpkin candles burning & admire the decorations on all the houses, if Knott's hasn't called me in to work that night anyway.
I never understood Trick or Treating. Taking candy from strangers has always been a thing kids over here were told to avoid.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #30
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I never understood Trick or Treating. Taking candy from strangers has always been a thing kids over here were told to avoid.
I was just having a conversation about that this morning!
Old 10-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #31
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Trick or Treat is the result of three traditions meeting in the middle:

Tradition 1: Dressing up in costumes to hide from the evil spirits.

Tradition 2: Giving food and/or presents to anyone who might be an evil spirit.

Tradition 3: Pranks.

Put them all together, and you wind up with Trick or Treat: Kids dress up in costumes and go door-to-door. The homeowners give them candy. If the homeowners don't give them candy, the kids are allowed to prank them.

(Tradition 3 isn't observed much anymore, so now it's mostly a night of free candy for kids.)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #32
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

I am not sure what i am doing this year. I normally go to the renfest and a party afterward, but this year the party is moved to the 1st month of November.

I have 3 costumes lined up:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...PRoAUqJTP0nI6A

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...wAZgs6d4Np7Dpw

Or a pirate costume which I am using old clothes from my closet.
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Trick or Treat is the result of three traditions meeting in the middle
I think you might have missed the point.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #34
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I've finished my Beholder! Now to get the Silence's face right, which isn't something I'm good at. I'll need to borrow my arty friends for that, I think.
Holy cow! I can't wait to see the weeping angel!!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #35
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love Halloween but I think it's been blown totally out of proportion, just like all the other holidays and celebrations. It shouldn't be a 2 month long thing. We just segue from one thing to another now.

One special night is not 2 months. By the time it actually gets to be Oct 31 it's been done to death. Same as Christmas, same as Easter. Blah blah.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #36
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Holy cow! I can't wait to see the weeping angel!!
I'm really happy with how the wings are coming along. They should be finished in a couple of days
Old 10-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #37
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm still a kid at heart, yet I don't know when "too old" will be for me. I love dressing up more than people understand (and I'm a candy-holic). It's a lifestyle for me, I guess you could say. The only other time I get to dress up is when I go to an anime convention in May called Anime Central. =(

Do people care if I'm in my 20's and want to have fun trick-or-treating?
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #38
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well my Halloween plans are ruined once more.

My hatred for humanity rises higher.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:31 PM   #39
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wouldn't give you candy if you showed up at my door.
Haha.

Let the kids have their fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCourtz View Post
I'm still a kid at heart, yet I don't know when "too old" will be for me. I love dressing up more than people understand (and I'm a candy-holic). It's a lifestyle for me, I guess you could say. The only other time I get to dress up is when I go to an anime convention in May called Anime Central. =(

Do people care if I'm in my 20's and want to have fun trick-or-treating?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #40
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We've decided to go as him/her dios de los muertos sugar skulls.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #41
penguin
Fnord

I'm having my party tonight. I'm hoping it ends up being as good as I hope!
Old 10-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #42
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Going to a local show as Blind Mag from Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Old 10-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #43
penguin
Fnord

I had my Halloween party last night, and it rocked. It was really windy and then it rained, so that made it hard for the outside decorations to stay in place AND cancelled my Halloween edition of Death Match Croquet But it was still a great night, with lots of awesome costumes...and a surprise wedding! Two of my friends have been engaged for ages and a few months ago they asked if they could get married at the party. Sure thing! So that happened and it was very sweet and surprised people, like we hoped. I had a costume contest, getting everyone to vote - and I won Best Costume! Whoot! I also had some games and some "guess the number of X in the jar", which was quite popular.

I went as a Weeping Angel from Doctor Who, though my body paint didn't like the fact I was a bit hot and had to keep doing stuff. My wings didn't like being restrained and one flopped about a bit, but the costume still worked. My daughter hates it when I wear those contacts - she won't kiss or cuddle me! I had a "wanted" wall and took photos of everyone as they came in, and they had to pull a crime out of a cauldron. The plan was to print all those photos up and stick them on there to help make the voting easier, but my printer didn't want to work. Still, a good night

Last edited by penguin; 08-15-2014 at 07:21 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #44
penguin
Fnord

Just a few more of my decorations Jack Skellington's legs fell off My Silence (also from Doctor Who) was hiding in the shower recess of the toilet, so that it'd scare you when you went in. I had a bunch of laminated cut outs decorating the space, including some pumpkins and I just had to nerd them up. I had been given some frames a while back, so I painted them black and then printed up some spooky theme pictures for them. They're now on display in my lounge room, with my trophy

Last edited by penguin; 08-15-2014 at 07:21 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #45
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
SO MUCH WIN IN YOUR POST

CAN I COME PLAY AT YOUR HOUSE NEXT YEAR!?
Old 10-28-2012, 02:35 AM   #46
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
CAN I COME PLAY AT YOUR HOUSE NEXT YEAR!?
If you can get here, sure!
Old 10-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #47
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://goreki-quadracorn.tumblr.com/...ms-back-tattoo
http://goreki-quadracorn.tumblr.com/...am-from-archer
http://goreki-quadracorn.tumblr.com/...670/zombie-pam
I had a Halloween party on Saturday night, and the Melbourne Zombie Shuffle on Sunday afternoon. I slept in my clothes.

Last edited by Goreki; 10-28-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Pictures not working
Goreki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #48
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

penguin, when I can, I'll be back to rep your party post--it looks like it was amazing! You sure know how to host a great party
Old 10-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #49
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Penguin, I love all those photos you posted!! They are so awesome!! We wanted to have a party this year but it seems as though the folks around here are too devout to celebrate the ghoulish side of Halloween.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #50
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The inside:

We only just finished our Halloween decorating. We were delayed by weather and illness..

We have a wood stove, not at use yet, so i decorated it:

My haunted cemetery and Halloween tree:

This is what we call the "cat window", the large windowsill is very attractive to them:

Just a part of my fun collection of ghoulish things:

I had to share a pic of my favorite pumpkin: Nibbler!

And Chuck E. Bones.. He guards the candy

Our butler.. Jeeves

The last interior, on the hall bathroom door