Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Default Do You Like Trying on Cloths You've Outgrown?

I do. Here I'm modeling a thirty-four pound weight gain.

Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I do too Weejee. I recently tried on some slacks from a couple of years ago and the buttons were almost ten inches apart with no chance a could ever get the pants buttoned over my huge belly. Trying on shirts where I can't even get close to buttoning the front is a bit of turn-on as well. BTW, the two photos of you bursting out of your blouse and slacks is really hot! Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you get better and can gain the weight back you lost.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

The answer is heck yeah!
It is completely satisfying when you get to 'experience' your progress and show it off to others to enjoy also.
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #4
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

Outgrowing clothes is a serious pain, mostly in the pocket. But what I do love is trying on an item of clothing that used to be baggy and finding it's become snug.. I had a pair of pants that used to be unwearable without a belt, and now they are actually starting to get a little tight. A much more tangible milestone than some numbers on a scale

Have bought my new pants one size up, in the hope that I can slowly feel them become tighter and tighter. Putting them on every day and just imagining how big I'd need to become to fill them is a very exciting thought
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote