Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
woomdawg

woomdawg has said some nice things
Default shaving

Can anyone give me any pointers on shaving fiancee. She is a sexy SSBBW and she wants me to shave her it easier for her that way but it is tough getting in all intimate places.
woomdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol..........................................
Old 10-10-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Best thing would be to put a couple pillows in the middle of the bed and cover them with towels. Have her put her butt on the pillows and lay back (similar to if you were giving her oral sex just make sure you don't forget the towels.). Get a bowl of warm water, shaving cream, a warm wet wash cloth, and a new razor. Sit between her thighs and shave. Have her shower/rinse well when you are finished. Just be careful and go slowly.
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #4
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shaving the nether regions is so pointless to me. That hair is there for a reason. I personally think having a little bit of hair down there is sensual.