Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Howdy friends!

I haven't posted here for awhile so I just wanted to say hi & wish everyone a happy winter coming! I took a few pictures yesterday & wanted to share! I am working on my healthiness, swimming like crazy & its a long hard road but I'm doing it! Anyway....hope you all are well!

~Paulee

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me on friday the 19th.jpg (82.3 KB, 1066 views)
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
bigbob10000
Getting Ready To Have Fun

bigbob10000 can now change their title

I'm glad you are ok and feeling better. Thanks for the update, its nice to see your still around here.

BigBob10000
Old 10-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #3
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello Pauline, I've never met you before, so I'm returning your greeting.
Glad to hear that you're doing well.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:55 AM   #4
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

Hi Pauline Glad to hear from you!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:23 AM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cheers to better health!

Happy October!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
I haven't posted here for awhile so I just wanted to say hi & wish everyone a happy winter coming! I took a few pictures yesterday & wanted to share! I am working on my healthiness, swimming like crazy & its a long hard road but I'm doing it! Anyway....hope you all are well!

~Paulee

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

Keep at it. We want you to be happy and content with life.
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default You are such a beautiful woman.

and most know that I speak the truth.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote