Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-24-2012, 03:20 AM   #1
72gmc

72gmc has said some nice things
Default A little help from a friend

Two weeks ago I was hanging out with my friend and his wife for dinner. After dinner her husband stepped out for a cigarate while I helped clen up. His wife jenn asked me if I was ok. I asked why and she said she noticed that I had a lot to eat. First I apologize then she said it was ok. I then told jenn about my fetish and asked if she would like to help and be part of my journey. She said YES! Now I have weekly check ins. I've been able to add 3lbs in two weeks. Jenn set a goal of 200lbs for the summer. I am finnaly enjoying this. I even gave her this web site as a guide line. Thanks everyone for the help and keeping this site going. I have a before pic can't wait to start taking the after pics and sharing it with all of you here.
72gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Congratulations. I would love to have a woman who would delight in fattening me up and cook wonderful meals to do so. What does her husband and your friend think of this? Just curious.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
72gmc

72gmc has said some nice things

The husband doesn't know. I know that's bad. There's no sex involed just food. Still working out the little details but its pretty much a go.
72gmc is offline   Reply With Quote