Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile The contrast between a fat and a skinny body

Is such a turn in for me. I love the contrast between two different skin tones,two different heights,etc. it's a gorgeous sight.
Not that I don't like two similar beings together lol but the fat-skinny contrast is beyond sexy to me. Seeing the smaller person being swallowed up by the bigger one. seeing someone smaller explore the larger persons body like its a new world youve just landed on. Anyone else feel that way?
Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I do like the contrasts as well. Perhaps this is the reason I like men who are the opposite of me. A curvy female body matched with a muscular, slender athletic man is so hot! I also love men who are considerably lighter than me or darker than me. Contrasting is so erotic. I enjoy watching interracial adult videos as well.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like the contrast between a athletic woman and a fat man.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think every person I've met with an interest in Fat has loved the contrast between fat and thin in some way and I am no different!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

A thin - fat couple what a turn on, I love the view.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I love the contrast ;p.

me being around 160lbs, and my dream girl being 500lbs+... sinking into her body... so sexy.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #7
ClaudiaReina

ClaudiaReina has said some nice things

This sort of contrast (and other kinds of course) are a real turn on for me too, I think the weight really emphasizes the female form, the curves while men are naturally more angular "design".
ClaudiaReina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default In love with contrasts too

I love contrasts too. A few years ago, my wife was 60 kg heavier than me and this is also the maximum weight gain of hers since we've been together.Today she's only 40 kg heavier than me...

Consider this: Fat is just a comparison...and such is thin.

Most of her girl friends weigh as little as 50-55 kg and I love to see them together because these are moments of pure delight thanks to the contrast. Two of them are a poor match for my wife!
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #9
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

ABSOLUTELY! It is hot! Just started seeing a guy who is very lovely and cuddly, and I am only about 130lbs. i LOVE the feeling that i could so easily be overpowered by the size of him. and two sets of skinny clunking together turns me off like nothing else!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #10
Londonbikerboy

Londonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLondonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I quite agree. All sorts of contrasts play well in the sexual arena, fat and slim, tenderness and strength, hot and cold. I find it arousing to think of one large, fleshy, strong body against a wafer like, slender or seemingly fragile frame. I like the idea of one enveloping the other. And whilst the women whom I'm attracted to don't have to fit this mould, the image is none the less....argh..shiver down my spine!
Londonbikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello404 View Post
Is such a turn in for me. I love the contrast between two different skin tones,two different heights,etc. it's a gorgeous sight.
Not that I don't like two similar beings together lol but the fat-skinny contrast is beyond sexy to me. Seeing the smaller person being swallowed up by the bigger one. seeing someone smaller explore the larger persons body like its a new world youve just landed on. Anyone else feel that way?
Being about 44 inches in hip area, and 24 inch thighs, it is so darn Hot to compare with a pear shape, like 60 " hips 35-45 inch thighs....Just dive into that..Laying sideways with huge round hips...OMG....
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #12
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love the comparison, its soooo sexy. My partner is 6ft 150lbs and Im 5'3 300lbs. I love being twice his size, its SUCH a turn on!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #13
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello404 View Post
I do. And thinking about it, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that most of us grow up with certain stereotypes. Among those that I grew up with were that men in a relationship are a bit older, definitely taller, and usually heavier than females. That didn't really work for me as I found attraction way outside of those conventional settings.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:42 AM   #14
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
...and two sets of skinny clunking together turns me off like nothing else!
I love that sentence

and totally concur with the general sentiment of this thread ^_^
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #15
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I can appreciate all kinds of cute couples, but I do love contrast.

I'm 5'4 and about 135 lbs. My boyfriend is 6'3" and 315 lbs.

I think people expect men to be angular/muscular, so I love the idea of a man who's curvier than his girl.

But he's still strong and can easily stick me up on his shoulders and carry me around. (It's like being 3 again. xD)
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #16
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
I do like the contrasts as well. Perhaps this is the reason I like men who are the opposite of me. A curvy female body matched with a muscular, slender athletic man is so hot! I also love men who are considerably lighter than me or darker than me. Contrasting is so erotic. I enjoy watching interracial adult videos as well.
couldn't agree more. i'm a pretty skinny guy but try to stay in shape, and i LOVE big, round, soft women. soft hands on hard bodies and, more importantly, vice versa
Old 12-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #17
fitnessdrummer

fitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yum. .
fitnessdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #18
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like the contrast, as well...however, I prefer an average size man. Too skinny and it's like an angular sack of bones lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:06 AM   #19
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was just having a discussion with a friend and he said he was attracted to me and I was like Im fat and hairy and sometimes I smell. He said do shower and shave more if it concerns you. He never said nothing about losing weight, but I've always suspected that he liked big broads. I told him I like being chubby and the contrast between my naked body and his naked body (skinny boy) was really hot, especially when I'm on top. I was hoping to get a sexy response but all he said was I love your ass. Haha
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #20
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is interesting for me because being 5'2 and about 160lbs I get to see it from both sides.

When I'm with a big man or woman I feel so tiny and cute! But when I'm with a skinny boy or girl I feel all round and fat and cute compared to them. That's not to say that I don't like people my own size though.

As far as other couples are concerned I actually like the aesthetic of two big people or two slender people together more than the contrast of sizes. Don't get me wrong, totally not dissing on big-slender couples, you guys are awesome too, but when the two partners are of similar sizes they look so balanced. Tis cute.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:27 PM   #21
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

I always find different things in fat sexuality attractive at different times.
This is by far, my hugest turn on right now.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #22
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
I can appreciate all kinds of cute couples, but I do love contrast.

I'm 5'4 and about 135 lbs. My boyfriend is 6'3" and 315 lbs.

I think people expect men to be angular/muscular, so I love the idea of a man who's curvier than his girl.

But he's still strong and can easily stick me up on his shoulders and carry me around. (It's like being 3 again. xD)
That's cute!

My guy and I are really playful with my size, he often sleeps on my like *I am* a bed! Its really fun!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #23
Cyprian

Cyprian has said some nice things
Default I adore contrast in bodies

Very nice posts. I think it may be an FA thing.

I'm very attracted to women who are soft, fluffy and jiggly, and I work out to be lean and hard. What does it for me is to think "I'm doing it for HER - I'm killing myself training for her, while she avoids all forms of exercise." It is very much more exciting to me to be lean, muscular and rock-hard with a fat, quiveringly soft lover whom I would pamper and spoil.

I don't think we can control our sexuality, so I am condemned to brutalize myself while I search for someone who enjoys being completely out of shape. :-)

I remember a long time ago one guy posted on the board "When I was in high school girls who were out of shape and flabby were especially attractive to me." That describes me perfectly, but I thought I was the only one and kept it to myself. The Internet has led me to the realization that I'm not, for which I'm very thankful. (Also, thanks to the 'Net - I'd believed that fat people mainly liked to date fat people and that women who didn't work out didn't care for guys who did. I am delighted to find this is not universally true.)
Cyprian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #24
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

LOVEING IT TOO!!!!
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:07 PM   #25
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

***bump***
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote