Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-30-2014, 09:19 AM   #26
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprian View Post
Very nice posts. I think it may be an FA thing.

I'm very attracted to women who are soft, fluffy and jiggly, and I work out to be lean and hard. What does it for me is to think "I'm doing it for HER - I'm killing myself training for her, while she avoids all forms of exercise." It is very much more exciting to me to be lean, muscular and rock-hard with a fat, quiveringly soft lover whom I would pamper and spoil.

I don't think we can control our sexuality, so I am condemned to brutalize myself while I search for someone who enjoys being completely out of shape. :-)

I remember a long time ago one guy posted on the board "When I was in high school girls who were out of shape and flabby were especially attractive to me." That describes me perfectly, but I thought I was the only one and kept it to myself. The Internet has led me to the realization that I'm not, for which I'm very thankful. (Also, thanks to the 'Net - I'd believed that fat people mainly liked to date fat people and that women who didn't work out didn't care for guys who did. I am delighted to find this is not universally true.)
I enjoy hearing all y'all MFAs describe that size difference attraction so well / in this kind of detail! It's very similar to the way I would describe it as an FFA.

I also love thinking about some of the lifestyle differences that a size distinction might imply. (Not saying they're necessarily polar opposites. I mean, hey, I'm posting right after a BBW Fathlete Goddess ^.^ ). But where I do observe lifestyle differences between myself and a BHM, I find myself fantasizing about harmoniously co-existing with such a person. Embracing those differences ( ) and also the similarities.