Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Pizza - Every Meal, Every Day

I can eat pizza for every meal. My fiance' gets totally tired of pizza...and he's italian.

What kind of pizza do you like? What are your favorite toppings? Do you make your own, or order out a lot? If you order, what is your favorite place? Do you do french bread pizza? Do you make your own sauces?

I love making my own -

Small single dough
Tomato paste with italian herbs
turkey pepperoni
mushrooms
green olives
red onions
cheese blend

omg.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I too like my homemade pizza..
I love a simple pizza with sauce, green olives and finely chopped onion. I also put a crapton of cheese on top. I sometimes add vegetarian pepperoni when i remember to buy it.
I just made such a pizza last night

I love pizza but try to limit my consumption of it to once or twice a month.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like to get creative with pizza toppings & buy the store-bought crust. The other week, I made a pizza with roasted pumpkin and diced turkey as topping with asiago cheese. It turned out really good.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
I like to get creative with pizza toppings & buy the store-bought crust. The other week, I made a pizza with roasted pumpkin and diced turkey as topping with asiago cheese. It turned out really good.
This is what I'm talking about!!

What is one of your most creative that turned out disastrous examples?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leftover pizza = breakfast the next day.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Leftover pizza = breakfast the next day.
Leftover pizza.....I laugh.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #7
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yes I agree, no leftovers with pizza.
I also like cooking my own :
tomato sauce
mozzarella
anchovies
olives
grated cheese
azerty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #8
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In my defense, I have had bariatric surgery. I can't eat a whole pie.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #9
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sorry I wasn't attacking. I hope you're well
Old 11-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #10
Dromond
Old school

No need to apologize, I know you weren't attacking. I was just teasing. Sometimes it can be hard to tell humor through text.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #11
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
No need to apologize, I know you weren't attacking. I was just teasing. Sometimes it can be hard to tell humor through text.
Ok good. And since I'm French and don't always understand American or English humor.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:20 AM   #12
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Ok good. And since I'm French and don't always understand American or English humor.
My sense of humor can be confusing to other Americans, which doesn't help matters.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #13
azerty
Life is worth living

I think you do your best and reading the former posts I think CastingPearls understood your humor. I didn't. Nothing serious. Have a good day, or a good night, since I guess it is in the middle of the night in Florida, beginning of the day in France.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #14
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

So, pizza for every meal, every day, eh?

How about BREAKFAST PIZZA?!?!

You'll need:

Some pizza dough (made into mini pizzas) or some french bread or some biscuits

Some toppings (I use

Scrambled eggs
Sausage
Bacon
Favorite cheese (I use cheddar for this.)
Mushrooms
Diced Tomato

And, you'll need to make this:

White Gravy:
4 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. flour
Salt
Pepper
2 1/2 c. milk

If using dough, preheat your oven to 450F.
If making biscuits, cook them, then turn your oven on to 450F.
If using french bread, preheat your oven to 450F. Cut it in half length ways.

Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour, salt and pepper; cook until smooth and bubbly. Stir in milk. Heat to boiling on medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir and boil 1 minute.

Once the gravy is done, cover your crust of choice with it. I prefer it heavy on the gravy, myself. You can do it however you want.

Cover the gravied crust in cheese, and then add your toppings. Bake. If you have a dough crust, bake 8-10 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are how you like it. If you are using precooked biscuits or a french bread, bake until the cheese is melted.

Enjoy!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, Dromond and I are buddies; I don't think offense was taken on either side.

Breakfast pizza is delicious. Hold the tomatoes and mushrooms for me though.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #16
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Oh, Dromond and I are buddies; I don't think offense was taken on either side.

Breakfast pizza is delicious. Hold the tomatoes and mushrooms for me though.
I'm sorry, it me who didn't understand.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #17
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post
So, pizza for every meal, every day, eh?

How about BREAKFAST PIZZA?!?!

Enjoy!
- HOLY CRAP. Yep.. I'll let you know.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #18
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
I'm sorry, it me who didn't understand.
No more apologies! LOL All is well, all is good!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #19
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why did you make me start craving a shrimp and pesto pizza?!?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #20
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

I love white clam pizza with or without bacon. I squeeze lemon on it.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #21
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Wow, such ideas! Mmm clam, white sauce with lemon?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

These suggestions are really making my mouth water.

Clams casino pizza. Yowza!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #23
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

What's the oddest combination you've ever created?
Old 11-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #24
azerty
Life is worth living

I'll try morning pizza
Old 11-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #25
AngelaDevil

AngelaDevil has said some nice things

Oh muh goodness, I miss New York pizza so bad! All the grocery stores up there sell fresh dough too, so I got the chance to perfect my pizza making skills XD
My best creation was bacon alfredo pizza...most awesome foodgasms ever

Here in Colorado the pizzas I've made have turned out kind of weird due to the high altitude, but hopefully I can figure something out because my life is incomplete without good pizza x3
AngelaDevil is offline   Reply With Quote