Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #26
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got a coupon for a free pizza from a local pizza joint. I've never eaten there, so it's unknown pizza for dinner tonight. If it sucks, at least it won't cost anything...
Old 11-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #27
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I've got a coupon for a free pizza from a local pizza joint. I've never eaten there, so it's unknown pizza for dinner tonight. If it sucks, at least it won't cost anything...
Let us know!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #28
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

My favourite is the Pizza Pizza (a Canadian thing) Sweet Chili Chicken one:

Multigrain dough
Sweet Chili sauce
Mozzarella
Broccoli
Chicken
Goat cheese
Italian Herb seasoning

Damnit, now I'm hungry...
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #29
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Multigrain dough? I've never seen that but it sounds good!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #30
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
What's the oddest combination you've ever created?
I didn't create it but my grandson did. BBQ sauce, bacon and pepperoni and pineapple
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #31
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A Texas twist on the classic Hawaiian.

Pineapple and Canadian Bacon
Then add regular bacon and jalapeno
Old 11-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #32
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Let us know!
Stone Creek Pizza is the place. The verdict... eh. Not terrible. Slightly better than Pizza Hut and that's about the best I can say. The sausage was spicy, and that's good because the sauce was too sweet. If the sausage had been mild, the sweetness of the sauce would have been overpowering. The crust was middling. I imagine it was supposed to be New York style crust, but they missed. It'll do in a pinch, and it's right across the street.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #33
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I didn't create it but my grandson did. BBQ sauce, bacon and pepperoni and pineapple
Didja like it though? Sounds good, but for the pineapple.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #34
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

One of my most favorite pizza places is in Seattle. It's from Zeeks. They have THE BEST gluten free crusts. Most are kind of "ew" to me, but theirs is so well done. Mmmmm. Another reason to miss my city.

Last edited by dharmabean; 11-09-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: wrong pizza joint.
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #35
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Ooo they have a new item:

Spicy buffalo chicken, gorgonzola cheese, sweet hot roasted red peppers, jalapeos, and cilantro layered over a ranch dressing base and olive oil glaze, with a side of blue cheese
Old 11-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #36
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

So if you order from a Seattle pizza place is it still 30 minutes or free? I would guess you would be in Vancouver BC right?
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #37
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaDevil View Post
Oh muh goodness, I miss New York pizza so bad! All the grocery stores up there sell fresh dough too, so I got the chance to perfect my pizza making skills XD
My best creation was bacon alfredo pizza...most awesome foodgasms ever

Here in Colorado the pizzas I've made have turned out kind of weird due to the high altitude, but hopefully I can figure something out because my life is incomplete without good pizza x3
You can usually buy dough from your local pizza shops. Ask them what they do!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #38
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's not just the high-altitude. the NY area is known for being prima donnas when it comes to pizza and bread (think bagels and other ethnic breads) dough so we have 8 times the gluten in our flour than most of the rest of the country. You can buy this flour direct from sources. Denino's in Staten Island, NY would go to pizza competitions all over the country and win when they were able to bring their own flour AND their own water. City water as opposed to well water, spring water, etc. also has an effect on the bread/dough which is why you'll only get that New York taste, bite and crunch in NY, NJ and certain parts of CT and PA.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #39
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
So if you order from a Seattle pizza place is it still 30 minutes or free? I would guess you would be in Vancouver BC right?
Moved across state to the East Side. I'm close to Yakima and The Dalles, OR.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:06 AM   #40
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It's not just the high-altitude. the NY area is known for being prima donnas when it comes to pizza and bread (think bagels and other ethnic breads) dough so we have 8 times the gluten in our flour than most of the rest of the country. You can buy this flour direct from sources. Denino's in Staten Island, NY would go to pizza competitions all over the country and win when they were able to bring their own flour AND their own water. City water as opposed to well water, spring water, etc. also has an effect on the bread/dough which is why you'll only get that New York taste, bite and crunch in NY, NJ and certain parts of CT and PA.
I agree
I've been once to NYC and had the best pizza ever, better than in France or Italy.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #41
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
This is what I'm talking about!!

What is one of your most creative that turned out disastrous examples?
I think the only real pizza disasters I've ever had were burning them because I got busy doing something and forgot completely about the pizza.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:44 AM   #42
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I love pizza!
My favourite:
barbecue sauce
tomato
pineapple
mushroom
onion
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #43
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

French Bread Pizza tonight!

Topped with:

Ricotta
Spinach
Garlic Butter
Mushrooms
Mozzarella

Dinner can't come soon enough.