Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default It's close to midnight.....

You've got me to come back to your place for a cup of tea.

Things are going well.

What music do you put on?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, it really depends on the lass and what she's into. In no order, just in my experiences with women, here are a few goto's depending on the lady.

King George

Marvin

Coltrane is always a good choice

If Otis doesn't do it for her, then she's not anyone I'd want to be with!

Have you truly had sex if you haven't done it to Led Zeppelin II

This one from Lucinda is nothing but sexual tension

If Ronnie Spector can steal Keef's heart, she can get mine too!

These are a few of the standby's I can pull out, but it can always change depending on circumstances. But all these are great for getting up close and slow dancing to. Real close, real slow until the next thing you know you're asking,"How did this bed get here?"

Great thread Sassy.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, if you're finished with your tea, I think a lap dance should liven things up so.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GOcifyR0Vg

You DO know how to lap dance, don't you?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:29 AM   #4
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Great minds think alike. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Or maybe some Gainsbourg.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #5
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

I had an epic fail with this, in that i put on a very good massive attack album. forgot about their dopey reggae style cover of the Doors' Light My fire. Cue uncontrollable giggling.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Or maybe some Gainsbourg.
LOL - that at the latest would make your intentions very transparent ....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
LOL - that at the latest would make your intentions very transparent ....
I don't do subtle.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would always bring hook-ups home for some black metal - it drowns out the screams.

And replace the tea with vodka.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

My other fail was some rather explicit R&B. i kinda liked it, it was like having instructions playing in the background
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I would always bring hook-ups home for some black metal - it drowns out the screams.

And replace the tea with vodka.
Hell yeah.
Except I'd have a tea.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote