Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What Are You Watching Right Now?

For the last three days, I've been having an Arrested Development marathon. I'm watching season 3 right now.

Bob Loblaw's law blog!!
Old 11-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #2
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm watching the Batman series, the 1966 one. All the episodes are uploaded onto some dude's Youtube channel. It's so much fun to watch and laugh at the plot lines, the cheesy phrases, those costumes, the sexual tension between Adam West (Batman) and Julie Newmar (Catwoman)! LMAO!!!

You could tell when the actors were really enjoying themselves. I think it would have been so much fun to actually be part of that show.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

As per usual, Supernatural. I watch it way too much but I just can't help it.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm catching up on some Mentalist.

And I love Arrested Development! I can't wait for the new ones to come on Netflix!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #5
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I'm catching up on some Mentalist.

And I love Arrested Development! I can't wait for the new ones to come on Netflix!
Me too!!! It's like the best show ever..I about have them all memorized lol. The new episodes won't come out soon enough
Old 11-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Today I'm gonna start season 8 of Stargate SG-1 and have season 1 of Stargate Universe on the ready.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

More episodes of Sanford And Son. Redd Foxx was a comic genius, PERIOD.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #8
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Finished season 8 of stargate and waiting for the library to get season 9 in (and season 1 of stargate atlantis) I realized I got stargate universe on accident. That one doesn't begin until the entire sg-1 series is over.

Soooo while I'm waiting on the library, I'm finishing Deadwood.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #9
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Young and the Restless
Old 11-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #10
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Young and the Restless
I used to watch that a long time ago, I mean back when Nina was still with Phillip.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #11
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Young and the Restless
I watch this periodically with my gramma lol.

I think they're setting up Adam to be the new Victor for when Victor retires from the show.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #12
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm watching Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.. sort of a bittersweet movie so far..
Old 11-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Today is football day got games all day long wooohooo
Old 11-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
hal84

hal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticed

College Football!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #15
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

Oh My God - yes!!! Best show ever!
...Michael...

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
For the last three days, I've been having an Arrested Development marathon. I'm watching season 3 right now.

Bob Loblaw's law blog!!
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #16
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Cosby Show
Old 11-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #17
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Simpsons episode when Homer bought the gun.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #18
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I watch this periodically with my gramma lol.

I think they're setting up Adam to be the new Victor for when Victor retires from the show.
I agree. That's why he's my favorite character on the show, after Victor that is. I would love to see the two of them bury their hatchet and work together to get Newman back and make it huge.

What am I watching now? Notre Dame vs. Boston College after watching them fightin' Texas Aggies beat hell outta Bama! Gig 'Em Ags!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #19
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal84 View Post
College Football!

even though Bama lost
Old 11-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #20
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningsoft View Post
Oh My God - yes!!! Best show ever!
...Michael...
Seriously...it's a laugh a minute. I can watch it over and over and still laugh at those idiots lol
Old 11-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #21
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

I agree. That's why he's my favorite character on the show, after Victor that is. I would love to see the two of them bury their hatchet and work together to get Newman back and make it huge.

What am I watching now? Notre Dame vs. Boston College after watching them fightin' Texas Aggies beat hell outta Bama! Gig 'Em Ags!
Victor and Adam working together would probably open up some weird portal to hell in Genoia City lol

I'm watching Notre Dame vs Boston College too!! Go Irish!!!!

I'm sad that Bama lost though *pout* :*(

Eta: also keeping an eye on K-state and hoping those Oregon Ducks lose tonight.

Hoping for an Irish championship this year (It could happen!!!l)
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

About to watch Lock Up: Extended Stay on MSNBC, tonight is another new episode and the 4th one they did from my city :P
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #23
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Victor and Adam working together would probably open up some weird portal to hell in Genoia City lol

I'm watching Notre Dame vs Boston College too!! Go Irish!!!!

I'm sad that Bama lost though *pout* :*(

Eta: also keeping an eye on K-state and hoping those Oregon Ducks lose tonight.

Hoping for an Irish championship this year (It could happen!!!l)
yeah, actually if my previous post didn't clue you in, I'm a Texas A&M fan so I'm over the moon right now.But actually the Bama loss makes it a decent shot for ND to play for the title provided they win out.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #24
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

yeah, actually if my previous post didn't clue you in, I'm a Texas A&M fan so I'm over the moon right now.But actually the Bama loss makes it a decent shot for ND to play for the title provided they win out.
Well, that qb at a&m is freaking phenomenal. Wow..I was really impressed with him ....it hurt though, it hurt pretty good lol. I had way too much faith in Bama this year and didn't expect them to lose to *anybody*

I thought I heard the the qb at a&m is a red shirt AND up for heisman? If that's true, I'm not surprised

But yeah, I'm hoping my Irish go all the way this year
Old 11-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #25
cinnamitch
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
About to watch Lock Up: Extended Stay on MSNBC, tonight is another new episode and the 4th one they did from my city :P
I am watching that right now

Tags
movies, television