Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #26
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Well, that qb at a&m is freaking phenomenal. Wow..I was really impressed with him ....it hurt though, it hurt pretty good lol. I had way too much faith in Bama this year and didn't expect them to lose to *anybody*

I thought I heard the the qb at a&m is a red shirt AND up for heisman? If that's true, I'm not surprised

But yeah, I'm hoping my Irish go all the way this year
i'm not sure if he is a redshirt or not, but he is a freshman, so that is unheard of for Heisman talk, but he is damn good. He may not win, but I think he will be right up there in the voting.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #27
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

i'm not sure if he is a redshirt or not, but he is a freshman, so that is unheard of for Heisman talk, but he is damn good. He may not win, but I think he will be right up there in the voting.
I heard everyone say that Mizzou and A&M didn't belong in the SEC. That may be true for Mizzou but A&M just made their case tonight and y'all have only lost to Florida and LSU....that's pretty damn good. Y'all will be even better next year with that qb at the helm.

Good game though...even if it hurt to see my crimson tide to go down lol

At least my Irish are gonna likely stay undefeated tonight.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #28
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Poseidon Adventure is on AMC right now.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #29
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Big Bang Theory. I love when Wil Wheaton guests on here
Old 11-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #30
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Big Bang Theory. I love when Wil Wheaton guests on here
I loooove BBT!!!! And the Will Wheaton/Sheldon episodes are totally the best. You're my sistah from another mistah I think lol...sending you an email on here so I can find u on facebook miss thang...un momento por favor lol
Old 11-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #31
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I heard everyone say that Mizzou and A&M didn't belong in the SEC. That may be true for Mizzou but A&M just made their case tonight and y'all have only lost to Florida and LSU....that's pretty damn good. Y'all will be even better next year with that qb at the helm.

Good game though...even if it hurt to see my crimson tide to go down lol

At least my Irish are gonna likely stay undefeated tonight.
I'm still not 100% sold on Mizzou being a good fit for the SEC, but I thought A&M was a natural fit there. Due to the kind of program it is. I'm also hopeful that it will help recruiting and that A&M can keep more talent at home now that they will get the same coverage as Fla and Bama and Lsu. I think they will be another one that always competes in a couple years. It will be good all the way around, and I know in time, Bama will get their revenge for tonight.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #32
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

I'm still not 100% sold on Mizzou being a good fit for the SEC, but I thought A&M was a natural fit there. Due to the kind of program it is. I'm also hopeful that it will help recruiting and that A&M can keep more talent at home now that they will get the same coverage as Fla and Bama and Lsu. I think they will be another one that always competes in a couple years. It will be good all the way around, and I know in time, Bama will get their revenge for tonight.
Yeah and I mean Mizzou is the midwest.....that's what I don't get. Texas makes sense in that y'all are in the south, even if it's a little further west. I mean, we're SEC west. So I get that...but not Mizzou, regardless of their record ya know?

Yeah, this was a really good move for y'all and well deserved. Everyone just took notice lol. Y'all will definitely become major contenders now.

But yeah...we owe y'all one hehe
Old 11-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
But yeah...we owe y'all one hehe
Tonight was just a little reminder for y'all about just where Bear Bryant came from first!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #34
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

Tonight was just a little reminder for y'all about just where Bear Bryant came from first!
Hahahaha I watched the junction boys not too long ago. I knoooooow it sounds like an excuse lol, but we weren't totally on top of our game tonight either though. One of our guys even ran into another one of our own players on a kick return wtf...I suppose at least nobody ran to the wrong end zone but had we given it another five minutes, who knows lol
Old 11-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #35
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Well, now I'm watching the Oregon Ducks in hopes of them losing. It has been an entire day of college football...my kinda day
Old 11-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #36
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Not my team, but:

^sort of intriguing how that particular mascot seems to embody the distinct persona of the team.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #37
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The Walking Dead
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #38
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Got tired of Deadwood for a minute and moved to Freaks and Geeks
Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #39
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Stargate Atlantis...finally got it from the library and am watching season 1
Old 11-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #40
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Getting caught up in Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who. But right now, I'm in the middle of watching The Amazing Spider-Man.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:09 AM   #41
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Watching college game day in preparation of all my football games coming on today.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #42
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

I'm watching something that's making everything better.

http://youtu.be/cUuX4h9XgYk

miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #43
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Rifftrax Live riffing "Three Magic Words".

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #44
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing but commercials, my attention span is limited.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #45
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Back to Arrested Development. I'm watching one of the episodes with Charlize Theron lol
Old 11-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #46
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

http://www.nbc.com/parenthood/
Old 11-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #47
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Craig Ferguson and Celebrities (skip to 4:07 and you find out a little something about the man that Dimmers might appreciate. )

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #48
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Craig Ferguson and Celebrities (skip to 4:07 and you find out a little something about the man that Dimmers might appreciate. )
I loooove craig ferguson. He is a funny fella. He's so stinking goofy lol
Old 11-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #49
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Today is football day!! Gonna watch the Alabama/Auburn game at 2:30 and then my Irish play at 7pm. Go Irish and Roll Tide
Old 11-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #50
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Season two of The Walking Dead. We started watching it this week on Netflix.. Looking forward to the marathon on AMC on Dec 2nd so i can see the new stuff. I think we're nearing the end of season 2.

Tags
movies, television