Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Do BBWs really like belly play?

Slightly weird post. But I'm just asking, because I LOOOVE to caress, stroke, fondle, and otherwise worship my wife's belly. I think she really likes it too, but there are times when she gently steers my hands elsewhere. I'm afraid to force the issue because, frankly, I'm nervous that I'm wrong and that it doesn't do much for her. In this case I'd feel kind of bad about it.

In my defence, I do not ONLY pay attention to her belly. Her other parts get plenty of attention too But I must admit it's the belly play that is my favorite and that reliably sends me over the moon, just as her belly the body part I most want to look at when I'm in a lecherous mood.

So as you see, I'm in a bit of a muddle. Is belly play something that BBWs find a genuine turn on, or is it more of an FA preoccupation that BBWs indulge? I'd love to hear thoughts on this.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some fat people (men and women) enjoy it. Some don't. That's about as precise as I can make it given my own experiences, which are, admittedly, not scientific; but I've been with just about as many women who at best tolerated belly play as with those who either gladly participated or who got as much enjoyment out of it as I did (if not more).
Old 11-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i dont mind it but sometimes FAs who love bellys forget about the rest of your body i notice so if im in the mood and it doesnt happen they will just be pushed away but everybody is different also if im having i hate being fat and ugly day i dont like it
Old 11-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never done it. I've talked about it, but that's only since I've found Dims. While I've been with guys who say they're into fat chicks, they didn't show me that they loved all of my body. I want my next partner to be one who adores all of me, and wants to love all of me. I don't know how I'll react to belly play, but I'm hoping that it'd be positive. As long as they're genuine in their adoration and excitement, and they pay attention to the rest of me, I'll certainly be giving it a chance.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

for me I can take it or leave it it doesn't turn me on as such but its nice sometimes. Not sure I could handle hours of it though think I would in all honesty get bored
Old 11-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've only rubbed my own,but I loves a good rubbin' from time to time. (everyday)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #7
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My gf only likes it for a few seconds and not in a row.
azerty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've come to like my belly and I do like when guys play with it. It's silly to push a man's hands away, thinking he finds it 'gross'. If he didn't like your belly, why would he touch and feel it? I love when a lover kisses my belly, rubs it, etc. It is a very sensual part of my body. I think my belly is cute.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:03 AM   #9
AngelaDevil

AngelaDevil has said some nice things

I adore belly play! Especially after a nice big meal x3
Only when someone else is doing it though. Rubbing my own belly doesn't really do anything for me lol.
AngelaDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:27 AM   #10
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
I've come to like my belly and I do like when guys play with it. It's silly to push a man's hands away, thinking he finds it 'gross'. If he didn't like your belly, why would he touch and feel it? I love when a lover kisses my belly, rubs it, etc. It is a very sensual part of my body. I think my belly is cute.
I dont think my belly is gross belly play can be nice it just doesnt get the engine running the way it seems to for some men and women ie its not one of my erogenous zones so to speak

I think its interesting that a lot of FA's seem to be fixated on the belly.....
Old 11-08-2012, 05:36 AM   #11
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

To many FA's, a woman's belly is hugely erotic for many reasons. All that soft, sensual fat feels so good to caress and play with and no matter how big a woman's chest is, it will never be as big, soft and round as a fat belly will. While the rest of the woman is certainly not to be ignored, to an FA who adores a fat woman, there is no greater validation in his mind that he has what he wants and needs when he is enjoying a woman who lets him play with her belly fat because many would agree, the belly is the most taboo area to gain weight as a woman and that can also be hugely erotic for an FA to think of. A girl who is heavy everywhere except her belly can get away with saying she's "curvy" or "thick" which may or not be the case, but a girl with a fat belly is no doubt a bbw or ssbbw as the case may be and lots of FA's go nuts over this. The challenge for the male FA is to gently introduce the woman to his preferences at a pace she feels comfortable with and the challenge for the woman is to mentally let go of the anxieties associated with your belly (and other fat bits) and just let nature take its course and let your man enjoy you just the way you are. I've had experiences where at first my girl would not let me see her fat belly in the beginning of our relationship, but months later, she would be flaunting her pot belly in front of me and asking me if it looks fatter!
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #12
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I dont think my belly is gross belly play can be nice it just doesnt get the engine running the way it seems to for some men and women ie its not one of my erogenous zones so to speak

I think its interesting that a lot of FA's seem to be fixated on the belly.....
It's just so warm soft, and welcoming spirit. Sort of like having another boob,only bigger. Sometimes don't you just love snuggling into your pillow? With a belly, it's like a pillow attached to someone you like enough to be snuglging with.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #13
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

Don't forget about the rest and there should be no problem.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #14
boaterbabe

boaterbabe has said some nice things

I LOVE it! It is a huge turn on for me...expecially when I'm laying on my side. Yummmmy!
boaterbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #15
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cant speak for bbws in general, but I can say that I LOVE it. Is such a turn on watching my guys hands fondle and squeeze my belly fat, and the feeling is amazing!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #16
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

My belly is probably my favorite place to be touched and fondled. I like being told how big and fat I am while someone plays with my belly. That's the place I'm usually drawn to on sexy fat friends, too. I love to be sitting down while my partner stands close to me because his fat belly is the perfect height to press my face into and kiss and rub. That's the best.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #17
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Judging by this, I'm gonna say some do. I know I do.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #18
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As long as he loves the other parts of me and pays a lot of attention to them as well, I do like it. In fact, if he pointedly ignores it, which is something that did happen in a long-term relationship I was in, it's upsetting to me. In my own mind, avoiding my belly reinforces the prevailing cultural belief that a big belly is ugly and that he agrees. So not only do I like it, but it would be a red flag if he didn't touch it as part of lovemaking.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #19
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Aye, I do love belly play in many ways and love playing with the bellies of others. Or even just kissing or snuggling up to. It's definitely my most erogenous zone; the lower belly especially since so many sexual nerve endings in that area of the world.

Although one must meander elsewhere as well (feet, back of neck) and know that some days, meh, no touchie da belleh.
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:18 AM   #20
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have a huge 'apron' like BUNT. Belly play does not turn me on; can't stand it but have tolerated it. I'd rather sit and ponder "Why do I still maintain a Myspace profile when the NEW Myspace blows monkey ass?" rather than have my gut groped. LOL.

Its the same for me when a guy only focuses on my arms and squeezing them.... a lot. And I bruise easily. Ouch! I do have girl parts and other erogenous zones. LOL.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #21
SSBBW Chelsia

SSBBW Chelsia can now change their title

I've NEVER been with a guy who was truly a FA or even for that matter "into" fat chicks. The first guy I got fat with & he just loved me regardless & I'm not sure how I ended up with serious relationship guy #2 but he didn't like my weight at all.

I think I would love to have a guy admire/accept/love every part of me and feel like I could totally get into belly rubs as long as I knew he loved it so much!
SSBBW Chelsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #22
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am not really "into" belly play. However, this is my first FA and my first belly play so I may grow to like it. For now, I enjoy watching his face as he caresses and enjoys my belly.
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #23
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

My biggest erogenous zone is my butt...although, I do like my belly rubbed and caressed definitely. My previous bf's who have been FA's have mainly been into bellies. I agree that I wouldn't want the rest of me ignored either though..I have lots of fat body parts to go around lol
Old 11-24-2012, 09:51 AM   #24
observer10

observer10 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
My biggest erogenous zone is my butt...although, I do like my belly rubbed and caressed definitely. My previous bf's who have been FA's have mainly been into bellies. I agree that I wouldn't want the rest of me ignored either though..I have lots of fat body parts to go around lol
I must say while I like a nice curvy lady with and hour glass figure, I am a butt guy like nice wide big butts with nice thick thights too
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #25
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer10 View Post

I must say while I like a nice curvy lady with and hour glass figure, I am a butt guy like nice wide big butts with nice thick thights too
Thick is an understatement with these babies lol