Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Do Ssbbw's ever go for a bigger guy? As in musculature?

I am six foot three inches tall and two hundred fifty five pounds with a very low bodyfat. I absolutely love bodybuilding and making my muscles larger. Being a big guy, a smaller woman does not satisfy me. Women were made to be curvacious to very heavy...biologically it is a trait that allowed our ancestors to survive. There is something about full breast, beautiful big round bellys, large thick thighs, and voluptuous buttocks that drive me absolutely insane. Alot of women that i find gorgeous have told me that musculature is not a turn on to them, but I want to find a woman who appreciates it as bodybuilding is a giant part of my life and my physique was VERY VERY hard to obtain, so if it is not appreciated I do not feel much self worth. Many of these women are attracted to very thin to toned men with abs but not muscley. Very few i have met like fat men...probably that is biological as we usually like something different but then again i have met heavy women who like the comfort of a heavy man. So, would any of you beautiful ssbbw's date a muscle guy if he was sweet, loving, attentive, and romantic?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deuchlander.jpg (113.1 KB, 912 views)
duhast234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast234 View Post
Alot of women that i find gorgeous have told me that musculature is not a turn on to them, but I want to find a woman who appreciates it as bodybuilding is a giant part of my life and my physique was VERY VERY hard to obtain, so if it is not appreciated I do not feel much self worth.
I've never dated a bodybuilder, so I guess that's what I wonder - just how much of a bodybuilder's life does it all overtake? If you say it's a 'giant part of your life' and your body is 'very hard to obtain.'

I apologize for my prejudice, but seeing someone who's very muscular can sometimes make me wonder in a generalized way about eating/exercise disorders and food obsessions and steroids and things like that. As a fat girl (who's battled the former) I guess that makes me kind of nervous. Maybe it's a basic lack of comfort with someone who's gone to great lengths to change their body, however they do it. And I don't know how well body-builders can participate in the good, relaxed things in life: great meals, etc.

So I am ill-informed about this stuff and therefore couldn't tell you one way or another. But I think I'd be open to dating a guy who was into it if we got along.

As far as y'all's ability to pick us SSBBWs up/toss us around: A+.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
MaryClaire

MaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot pics

If he is a match in other ways - personality, likes - dislikes, etc. YES. I think you're hot!!
MaryClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're quite attractive and there are many ssbbws here who'd like you, I'd take an educated guess.

That being said, your self-worth must come from within. Having a supportive partner is one thing, but expecting someone to make you feel the good you need to get from yourself sets you up for disappointment. You need to validate you. That's not anyone else's job.

Good luck.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:58 PM   #5
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

self worth does need to come from within as lainey said

as for if I would date a body builder type it would depend on oh so many other factors

like would we have to talk a lot about said body building

can he hold an intelligent conversation on a wide range of topics?

Does he treat me with love and respect?

Is he honest?

Can he make me laugh?

Is he a good person?

there are so many other factors here for me looks play very little part in falling for someone it is who they are and I have to say self confidence (not arrogance there is a difference) is sexy
Old 11-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes.

I mean, like Liz suggested, there would probably be some lifestyle differences that could be difficult to navigate at times, and a lot depends on how much of your life improving your body in this way consumes. It can work, though.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #7
Carmella_Bombshell

Carmella_Bombshell can now change their title

Hell ya! Personality gotta match the exterior too! And you are single? Yee haw! :-)
Carmella_Bombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Both members of the couple would spend time working out. He'd lift weights and tone his muscles. She'd eat and be sexy as a result. That's a kind of body building, right? ;-)
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #9
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It would depend, I would think, on compatibility in other ways. The dentist I see was a competitive bodybuilder into his late 40s - and while it was really important to him, and he did well in competitions, I only found out about his passion by accident, after seeing him literally for years, when he wasn't around for a dental emergency and the colleague who stood in for him told me that he was away at a national bodybuilding competition! While I knew he was strong and 'in shape', under the dress shirts and white lab coat he didn't seem that out of the ordinary, and when we spoke about non-dental issues it would be about skiing, or camping, or the kids at school, or going to the cottage, or what shows were on at the theatre - bodybuilding just never came up.

So, if you cultivate a life beyond the gym, and do lots of other fun things, I don't see any reason why any woman - bbw or ssbbw - wouldn't find you interesting. Just don't make bodybuilding your whole life.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I personally find it really hard to be attracted to built men. And my reason is very simple : I don't get how someone who made their life so health oriented could be interested in someone who looks the polar opposite.

It would be a big adjustment and for me, it would cause trust issues within a relationship. Just by having very opposite lifestyles. Which is strange, because I don't tend to feel that way about vegetarian men who are thin. It seems to be more with the body builders.

Then again, I grew up with the whole bodybuilder thing. My father was obsessed with it. Wanted to be one and thought every man should strive to be one. All the while, my father was an FA. It could be that part of my mistrust of bodybuilder types comes from the hatred towards my father. COULD be. But might not.

Obviously, if the guy proves he's fully into me, and we are compatible on way many more levels, I'd possibly give it a chance. But there's just that wall of mistrust of lifestyles.

I've known some BBWs and SSBBWs who aren't attracted to anything BUT big buff men. And that's okay. There ARE some who exist out there.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #11
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I personally find it really hard to be attracted to built men. And my reason is very simple : I don't get how someone who made their life so health oriented could be interested in someone who looks the polar opposite.

It would be a big adjustment and for me, it would cause trust issues within a relationship. Just by having very opposite lifestyles. Which is strange, because I don't tend to feel that way about vegetarian men who are thin. It seems to be more with the body builders.

Then again, I grew up with the whole bodybuilder thing. My father was obsessed with it. Wanted to be one and thought every man should strive to be one. All the while, my father was an FA. It could be that part of my mistrust of bodybuilder types comes from the hatred towards my father. COULD be. But might not.

Obviously, if the guy proves he's fully into me, and we are compatible on way many more levels, I'd possibly give it a chance. But there's just that wall of mistrust of lifestyles.

I've known some BBWs and SSBBWs who aren't attracted to anything BUT big buff men. And that's okay. There ARE some who exist out there.
The reason why i am so attracted to ssbbws/bbws is because before i ever picked up a weight i was six foot three and one hundred sixty pounds and a cross country runner....I was a twig and was always attracted to bigger women, that will NEVER change....and i am VERY VERY proud of that. My other guy friends who bodybuild like fitness chicks...they look at me and say "well atleast there is no competition with you getting our fitness chicks." My favorite thing to do is cuddle...you do not need to be fit to cuddle with me. i love manhandling my women and making them feel 'little' like a little girl. I love to laugh, joke, and love.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:04 PM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know more than a few bodybuilders who are attracted to bigger and often softer people because they love the contrast.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I am six foot three inches tall and two hundred fifty five pounds with a very low bodyfat. I absolutely love bodybuilding and making my muscles larger. Being a big guy, a smaller woman does not satisfy me. Women were made to be curvacious to very heavy...biologically it is a trait that allowed our ancestors to survive. There is something about full breast, beautiful big round bellys, large thick thighs, and voluptuous buttocks that drive me absolutely insane. Alot of women that i find gorgeous have told me that musculature is not a turn on to them, but I want to find a woman who appreciates it as bodybuilding is a giant part of my life and my physique was VERY VERY hard to obtain, so if it is not appreciated I do not feel much self worth. Many of these women are attracted to very thin to toned men with abs but not muscley. Very few i have met like fat men...probably that is biological as we usually like something different but then again i have met heavy women who like the comfort of a heavy man. So, would any of you beautiful ssbbw's date a muscle guy if he was sweet, loving, attentive, and romantic?
I'm not single, not super-sized, and too old for you, but I like that fact that you describe yourself as sweet, loving, attentive, and romantic.
A man with big muscles is nice to have around, and I like how honest you are about your lifestyle and your commitment to it.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #14
duhast234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
I'm not single, not super-sized, and too old for you, but I like that fact that you describe yourself as sweet, loving, attentive, and romantic.
A man with big muscles is nice to have around, and I like how honest you are about your lifestyle and your commitment to it.
Awwww thanks lol
Old 11-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #15
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

If I was single, I would totally let you toss me around a bit . I have no preference for size, as long as he treats me right.
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Duhast, (good old school song by the way!),

Before finding these forums and learning about FAs, I never would have assumed that guys such as yourself even existed. This is NOT a bad thing. Over the last few days, I can honestly say that I have gained so much of my self respect and self esteem back that I thought was gone forever. I guess it is just a large assumption that body builders prefer super thin fit women, as you said.

As an SSBBW, I can give a huge YES to your question. I can of course, only speak for myself. This is a matter of personal preference I think. Obviously, everything comes into play. I have to be treated well and have an attraction to a person mentally. I don't have one "type" of guy I go for based on physical attraction though. I've liked super thin guys, short guys, tall guys, muscular guys. I can say though, that I have never gone for a BHM in the past. I think mainly because, while I am a SSBBW, I would like to see something different in my future. I never want to be thin, but I don't want to always be where I am now, as it is not healthy. I guess something deep inside makes me feel like if I were with a BHM it would make it harder to live healthy. This of course is probably completely false, but I cannot shake that.

That is a lot of ranting sorry. To get back to square one. Yes, you are attractive. Yes, I personally would date a guy with your lifestyle choices. Huge kudos, I know it is very hard work.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:23 AM   #17
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

It seems that the contrast between muscular and fat is the same as the well known contrast between skinny and fat. So it would seem obvious why the two sets can be attracting.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #18
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
It seems that the contrast between muscular and fat is the same as the well known contrast between skinny and fat. So it would seem obvious why the two sets can be attracting.
Contrast....is the best. I am a contrast admirer.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Id say YES !!
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #20
nite_mare

nite_mare can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnite_mare can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Umm.. YES!!!!
nite_mare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #21
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wouldn't say yes, I'd probably scream out loud YES! Yes! YES!
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:44 PM   #22
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow Glaring omission:

Quote:

FYI duhast234 is married.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:24 PM   #23
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

But if you're looking for a "fun hook up", he's your guy, amirite?!

(Probably not...as in, it probably wouldn't be fun...)
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:31 PM   #24
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Haha I'm not the only one who noticed that. Yay :-)
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:09 PM   #25
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
FYI duhast234 is married.

I prefer hairy chests, anyways.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote