Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-02-2014, 02:23 PM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Necropost?

Ugh.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:55 PM   #27
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's possibly still relevant.
The person being called out by the necroposter last posted on 14 November '13, and last visited the boards (while signed in) the next day.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:45 PM   #28
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I prefer hairy chests, anyways.

Me too! So sexy and definitely a PLUS!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:49 PM   #29
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The last person to post in THIS thread was on
Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 AM.

Straight up necro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
It's possibly still relevant.
The person being called out by the necroposter last posted on 14 November '13, and last visited the boards (while signed in) the next day.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:34 PM   #30
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

It was a relevant necropost. If you're in the know of why.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:52 PM   #31
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
The last person to post in THIS thread was on
Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 AM.

Straight up necro.
Had he replied to the final time the OP posted a photo on the boards, there would have been a 6-page gap between the photo post and the callout post -- which would look even worse, and would have been much more off-topic in that thread.

I'm not disagreeing that it's a bit of a reachback, but it's not a totally unreasonable reachback. I've seen worse cases of that sort of thing (replying to 2 1/2 year old posts!) just this week.

The only question I have is whether calling out a poster on this sort of thing is allowed under site rules. From FA/FFA Forum Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING):
Quote:
...the following behaviors are not permitted in line with general Dimensions rules;
<snip>
Bashing or disparaging of any individual or group.
Assuming the claim is true, it's not exactly disparagement -- but it might be construed as bashing. I'll grant that it's a bit of a stretch to interpret " " as a direct attack on the OP, though.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #32
Surlysomething

Hahaha.

What a waste of typing.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:30 PM   #33
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Tell me about it.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:57 AM   #34
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:04 AM   #35
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow. someones feeling frisky.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:34 PM   #36
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Haha lmao haha
Old 01-03-2014, 11:35 PM   #37
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast234 View Post
I am six foot three inches tall and two hundred fifty five pounds with a very low bodyfat. I absolutely love bodybuilding and making my muscles larger. Being a big guy, a smaller woman does not satisfy me. Women were made to be curvacious to very heavy...biologically it is a trait that allowed our ancestors to survive. There is something about full breast, beautiful big round bellys, large thick thighs, and voluptuous buttocks that drive me absolutely insane. Alot of women that i find gorgeous have told me that musculature is not a turn on to them, but I want to find a woman who appreciates it as bodybuilding is a giant part of my life and my physique was VERY VERY hard to obtain, so if it is not appreciated I do not feel much self worth. Many of these women are attracted to very thin to toned men with abs but not muscley. Very few i have met like fat men...probably that is biological as we usually like something different but then again i have met heavy women who like the comfort of a heavy man. So, would any of you beautiful ssbbw's date a muscle guy if he was sweet, loving, attentive, and romantic?
Jeff King i wondered were you were! lmao
Old 01-04-2014, 01:45 AM   #38
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Jeff King i wondered were you were! lmao
probably chowing down with the Breakfast of Champions!!!!!!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 01-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #39
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wish I can rep you for the mouse thing Tony. Don't worry, the rep is coming
Old 01-04-2014, 02:33 PM   #40
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
probably chowing down with the Breakfast of Champions!!!!!!

Attachment 112202

Haha that's right! haha but seriously Jeff was a beast and just dissapeared from the scene. Some say dead some say they have seen him and he is living a quiet life in his house in the woods. It's still crazy to think he got most his body built up from home gym training, impressive.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 03-30-2014 at 02:09 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #41
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast234 View Post
I am six foot three inches tall and two hundred fifty five pounds with a very low bodyfat. I absolutely love bodybuilding and making my muscles larger. Being a big guy, a smaller woman does not satisfy me. Women were made to be curvacious to very heavy...biologically it is a trait that allowed our ancestors to survive. There is something about full breast, beautiful big round bellys, large thick thighs, and voluptuous buttocks that drive me absolutely insane. Alot of women that i find gorgeous have told me that musculature is not a turn on to them, but I want to find a woman who appreciates it as bodybuilding is a giant part of my life and my physique was VERY VERY hard to obtain, so if it is not appreciated I do not feel much self worth. Many of these women are attracted to very thin to toned men with abs but not muscley. Very few i have met like fat men...probably that is biological as we usually like something different but then again i have met heavy women who like the comfort of a heavy man. So, would any of you beautiful ssbbw's date a muscle guy if he was sweet, loving, attentive, and romantic?
No offense but that photo looks SO photo shopped, and tried to hide it by using black and white filter... if it IS you, I'm sorry. But I like average to muscular guys. I enjoy being the fat one in the relationship, it's just my quirk!
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #42
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

Oh well, guess I shoulda read comments... DERP!
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #43
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Attachment 112202

Haha that's right! haha but seriously Jeff was a beast and just dissapeared from the scene. Some say dead some say they have seen him and he is living a quiet life in his house in the woods. It's still crazy to think he got most his body built up from home gym training, impressive.
Seems like Mr. King did not become a “Rambling Freak” ala Greg Valentino….

Hopefully Mr. King did not suffer the fate of “Palumboism”- a bodybuilding affliction in named after former competitor – Chuck Palumbo ….(injections of synthrol into the muscles – and long term use of other numerous other supplements which are not too good for your body)

Common symptoms:
  • Bloated midsection Biceps-Quads_Triceps shrink

Chuck Palumbo during his competitive days….

Now Jim Carey as “Vera the Bodybuilder” from the 90’s comedy “In Living Color” didn’t need synthrol or egg white pancakes….

Now my point- I have the utmost respect for bodybuilders - not an easy lifestyle given the amount of "stuff" one has to push into their system - plus the eating of 6 or more meals a day- and this is not eating for fun or making really tasty stuff- just eating for fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahreign View Post
No offense but that photo looks SO photo shopped, and tried to hide it by using black and white filter... if it IS you, I'm sorry. But I like average to muscular guys. I enjoy being the fat one in the relationship, it's just my quirk!
Not a quirk at all - just a preference - nothing wrong with that - we all have them...

Old 01-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #44
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Seems like Mr. King did not become a “Rambling Freak” ala Greg Valentino….

Hopefully Mr. King did not suffer the fate of “Palumboism”- a bodybuilding affliction in named after former competitor – Chuck Palumbo ….(injections of synthrol into the muscles – and long term use of other numerous other supplements which are not too good for your body)

Common symptoms:
  • Bloated midsection Biceps-Quads_Triceps shrink

Chuck Palumbo during his competitive days….

Now Jim Carey as “Vera the Bodybuilder” from the 90’s comedy “In Living Color” didn’t need synthrol or egg white pancakes….

Now my point- I have the utmost respect for bodybuilders - not an easy lifestyle given the amount of "stuff" one has to push into their system - plus the eating of 6 or more meals a day- and this is not eating for fun or making really tasty stuff- just eating for fuel.

Not a quirk at all - just a preference - nothing wrong with that - we all have them...

OMG YES! "Jumbo Palumbo" ugh don't get me started! Palumbo has the WORSE physique ever in the history of bodybuilding. Respect for his involvement in the sport, but damn just horrible genetics i know that can't be helped but ugh. Ruhl can look ok sometimes but yes it's that GH gut man and the drugs that is killing it! i love bodybuilding with all my heart and i respect these guys but man sometimes a line has to be drawn. Even the new guys i mean nothing beats the days of Arnold, Zane, Columbu etc it was a union man, a way of life they were like a team in a sense buddies you know. Same with Derrick Anthony man

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 01-04-2014 at 03:53 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:39 PM   #45
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Also tony i agree yeah competitive bodybuilding is hard work the strict diets 6 small meals a deal for fuel and maintenance, the body has to go through so much. If you competed with the big boys Mr. Olympia, Mr. Universe, Europa Pro etc you have to take the big stuff.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #46
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
OMG YES! "Jumbo Palumbo" ugh don't get me started! Palumbo has the WORSE physique ever in the history of bodybuilding. Respect for his involvement in the sport, but damn just horrible genetics i know that can't be helped but ugh. Ruhl can look ok sometimes but yes it's that GH gut man and the drugs that is killing it! i love bodybuilding with all my heart and i respect these guys but man sometimes a line has to be drawn. Even the new guys i mean nothing beats the days of Arnold, Zane, Columbu etc it was a union man, a way of life they were like a team in a sense buddies you know. Same with Derrick Anthony man

Sadly Derek Anthony passed away in 2012

Quote:
Also tony i agree yeah competitive bodybuilding is hard work the strict diets 6 small meals a deal for fuel and maintenance, the body has to go through so much. If you competed with the big boys Mr. Olympia, Mr. Universe, Europa Pro etc you have to take the big stuff.

One has to make so many allowances-especially going through the ranks as an amateur and not even within reach of getting that pro card....

wonder how many ways one can enjoy tilapia for throughout the week

TUNA SHAKE ANYONE?????

Ingredients

•1 can of Tuna, packed in water, drained
•2 tbsp Peanut Butter
•1/2 - 1 tsp Honey
•1 medium Banana
•2 cups Milk (No less than 2% fat)

Cooking Instructions
Don't fear the tuna shake! This shake actually tastes a lot better than it sounds.

Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until extremely smooth.

Serving Suggestions

Makes one shake.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:39 AM   #47
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Sadly Derek Anthony passed away in 2012

One has to make so many allowances-especially going through the ranks as an amateur and not even within reach of getting that pro card....

wonder how many ways one can enjoy tilapia for throughout the week

TUNA SHAKE ANYONE?????

Ingredients

•1 can of Tuna, packed in water, drained
•2 tbsp Peanut Butter
•1/2 - 1 tsp Honey
•1 medium Banana
•2 cups Milk (No less than 2% fat)

Cooking Instructions
Don't fear the tuna shake! This shake actually tastes a lot better than it sounds.

Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until extremely smooth.

Serving Suggestions

Makes one shake.

Yes i know he did pass away sadly. I heard he took so much stuff. Liver and Kidney's pretty much shut down. Multiple organ failure type stuff. You could tell it in his later years sadly. But yeah the tuna rice/chicken rice gets old after awhile, bodybuilding diet can be very hard on your body and organs too all that protein, meat, etc bodybuilders definitly go to the restroom the most haha.

To compete in the pros you have to be taking something, and it's hard to get ones pro card, and honestly i don't think any show is "completely" natural and some stuff can be out of your systems weeks before a show, just because it doesn't show up, doesn't mean someone doesn't take it. There are ways and certain ones that will be out of your system.

Yeah and the cost of all those meals and body mantience that's why those pros get allowances for food and stuff. Sad so many guys compete for years and never win a Mr. O, or get overlooked in the bodybuilding world, eats dog eat dog man. Weider would take care of you like that he did it with Arnold. And R.I.P. to Joe Weider. And that's a great recipe tony! and tilapia is a good lean fish one of my favorie fish and i love my fish and seafood!
Old 01-05-2014, 03:30 AM   #48
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

And Valentino was just dumb Synthol is so stupid. Sometimes pretty much just motor oil i mean wtf man. Moustafa Ismail same thing. Atleast i can say about Valentino the man keeps it real, he never denied his idiocy lol he never denied what he did and what he did was stupid i do give him that. Atleast he owned up to it.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:38 AM   #49
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tuna shake sounds revolting. Lol I rather just stick to my chicken breast, almond and cranberry salads
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:23 PM   #50
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
And Valentino was just dumb Synthol is so stupid. Sometimes pretty much just motor oil i mean wtf man. Moustafa Ismail same thing. Atleast i can say about Valentino the man keeps it real, he never denied his idiocy lol he never denied what he did and what he did was stupid i do give him that. Atleast he owned up to it.
Regardless of his controversial status- Greg keeps it real regarding his past usage/abuse of Synthol... unfortunately, this sub-culture within bodybuilding has it's devoted followers and despite the obvious risk - folks still inject

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Tuna shake sounds revolting. Lol I rather just stick to my chicken breast, almond and cranberry salads
hmmm so the "Tuna Shake" is a no go...