Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
mecob3

mecob3 has said some nice things
Question What food for WG?

I'm 6'5 and about 175 lbs. I want to be at least 225, but I'm wondering...What foods are really calorie dense? I've been thinking in investing in some gainers, but I want something that's cheaper. And if possible, I want something that'll give me soft, jiggly, hanging fat, not hard, beer gut fat.
mecob3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecob3 View Post
I'm 6'5 and about 175 lbs. I want to be at least 225, but I'm wondering...What foods are really calorie dense? I've been thinking in investing in some gainers, but I want something that's cheaper. And if possible, I want something that'll give me soft, jiggly, hanging fat, not hard, beer gut fat.
It's not a "healthy" diet, but saturated fat and simple carbs will do the trick.
Whole milk and butter are great fats. Melted cheese on your green veggies will add calories.
Wash everything down with soda, and have cake and ice cream before bed.
Eat more, exercise less, and enjoy.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:57 AM   #3
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Eat of everything a lot, meat, vegetables, bread... Drink a lot (not only soda, but also water). Make sport to be able to cope physically with the weight gain. And be careful also.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:55 AM   #4
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Eat a variety. Make sure you eat healthy as well as adding calorie dense food such as chocolate or pizza. Do light exercise so you're strong enough for the weight gain.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All You Can Eat Buffets work wonders too
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Now you're talking my language!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:10 AM   #7
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I must agree with you. Peanut Butter or Nutella Sandwiches work, too.
I used to put both together...