Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default STUFFED belly pics

I had a look back through the forum, and I didn't see any threads for pics of us when we are stuffed. How about it, folks? Anyone up to gorging, and then taking a pic of your belly for on here?

Old 11-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Challenge accepted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aurora_stuffedbelly.jpg (73.8 KB, 5013 views)
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What a nice, round and big belly. Beautiful
Old 11-15-2012, 05:10 AM   #4
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks much for getting the ball rolling, Aurora!
May I be so bold as to ask what you've got in there?
Old 11-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Gorgeous sexy stuffed belly Aurora. you're beautiful.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Hehe aw thanks. That pic is from a couple months ago. If I remember correctly I had just had a whole bunch of spaghetti.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:29 AM   #7
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Challenge accepted.
your belly looks very hot....makes me wanna rubb yours
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:09 AM   #8
JASmith
Godless heathen

I hope to be adding a pic later on tonight or tomorrow...Gotta figure out what to eat, though. I believe that there will be beer involved...Anyone got any suggestions?
Old 11-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
JASmith
Godless heathen

A Triple Baconater with Large Fries, a piece of pizza, 3 beers, and a large bowl of ice cream.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20121116_192141.jpg (109.1 KB, 4691 views)
Old 11-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #10
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Nice meal! You have an interesting belly shape. It looks like you used to be bigger. Regaining?
Old 11-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #11
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Nice meal! You have an interesting belly shape. It looks like you used to be bigger. Regaining?
Thank you, Aurora. I was bigger; somewhere in the 230-240 range(I'm 5'9"), but I have no idea what I am now. I don't weigh myself.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
JASmith
Godless heathen

It occurs that I didn't answer completely, sorry. I am not gaining.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #13
JASmith
Godless heathen

I hope to see some stuffed belly pics put up on Thanksgiving! All are welcome; they just gotta be big and round. Take Care, All.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cute thread! ��
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #15
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Cute thread! ��
Where's yours?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #16
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Super stuffed belly getting rubbed after an extreme feeding session!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4851.jpg (93.7 KB, 4007 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #17
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Very nice
Old 12-04-2012, 05:10 AM   #18
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I was hoping to entice you over to this thread; I know how much you enjoy a good stuffing! Great picture! May I ask what you have in there?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #19
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

Contribution
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #20
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementary_penguin View Post
Contribution
You gonna make it? Thanks for the contribution.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASmith View Post
I was hoping to entice you over to this thread; I know how much you enjoy a good stuffing! Great picture! May I ask what you have in there?
I was funnel fed a weight gain shake, and then chocolate strawberries and chocolate syrup! It was amazing!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #22
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Great jobs Aurora and Kit!

All the best,

Chris
Old 12-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #23
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Challenge accepted.
Thanks Aurora, that's a beautiful sexy belly, it should be stuffed every day.. your beautiful.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #24
JASmith
Godless heathen

Just bumping the thread. Now that everyone has finished digesting the holiday meals(and packing on the pounds!), is anyone out there willing to contribute?
Old 01-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #25
JASmith
Godless heathen

Big Fat Belly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130105_190118.jpg (78.5 KB, 3184 views)