Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #51
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just finished up half an entire deep dish, cheese pizza, a large sprite, and two beers...I'm gonna explode, and here's the proof...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0028[1].jpg (43.9 KB, 1954 views)
Old 09-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #52
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Last nights full belly (sorry for the poor quality)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (113.0 KB, 1790 views)
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #53
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Excellent! That's what I like to see!
Old 09-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #54
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
You take such good pictures of yourself. You look adorable
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #55
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
You take such good pictures of yourself. You look adorable
Aw thank ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASmith View Post
Excellent! That's what I like to see!
Thanks, other than the poor picture quality, I thought it was perfect for this thread ^.^
Old 09-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #56
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Don't apologize. I'd rep if i could!
Old 09-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #57
murgiverde

murgiverde has said some nice things

Um not really stuffed, but nicely full

Picture0339.jpg

Picture0340.jpg
murgiverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #58
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep
Default Backyard BBQ

Well fed on hamburgers and hot dogs outside to celebrate the arrival of fall... at least as fall as it gets down here. We even used the slip n' slide...not me, the kids (ok once and it was a very poor choice on my part) ..gravity is not a fat mans friend and the ground is really hard btw.

I know the ladies hate the headless shots but darnit Jim, my arms are only so long and theres a lot of gut! So a supplemental secondary shot of the face will have to do
Old 10-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #59
Oona

I was running late this morning and didn't eat breakfast. By 10AM, I was starving.

I just enjoyed a very large double bacon cheeseburger, large fries, and I'm sipping on an extra large soda now... I poked it because that's all the "give" it has because I'm so full...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.JPG (96.5 KB, 1392 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (99.1 KB, 1392 views)
Old 10-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #60
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I was running late this morning and didn't eat breakfast. By 10AM, I was starving.

I just enjoyed a very large double bacon cheeseburger, large fries, and I'm sipping on an extra large soda now... I poked it because that's all the "give" it has because I'm so full...
Looking very nice Oona
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #61
geekybibabe

geekybibabe can now change their title

What a beautiful belly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
Well fed on hamburgers and hot dogs outside to celebrate the arrival of fall... at least as fall as it gets down here. We even used the slip n' slide...not me, the kids (ok once and it was a very poor choice on my part) ..gravity is not a fat mans friend and the ground is really hard btw.

geekybibabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #62
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I say Oona wins the thread *applauds her effort*
Old 10-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #63
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When in Rome...

Old 10-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #64
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:

Another great set of pics, Oona!
Old 11-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #65
JASmith
Godless heathen

Today is the day that this thread was designed for folks. Lets see those stuffed bellies!
Old 11-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #66
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Today is the day that this thread was designed for folks. Lets see those stuffed bellies!
Here's my belly today. I thought that the turkey was supposed to be stuffed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture.jpg (22.8 KB, 600 views)
Old 11-29-2013, 04:55 AM   #67
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here's my belly, taken about 2 weeks ago after a nice big meal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flabs belly.jpg (38.0 KB, 585 views)
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:11 AM   #68
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Here's my belly today. I thought that the turkey was supposed to be stuffed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabulous View Post
Very nice bellies. I wish I could have one like them sometime
Old 11-29-2013, 05:15 AM   #69
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabulous View Post
Very nice belly!
Old 11-29-2013, 05:15 AM   #70
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Very nice bellies. I wish I could have one like them sometime
Thank you.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:20 AM   #71
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Here is mine, stuffed, but not realy fat yet. One day I hope

Picture taken 2 weeks ago
Old 11-29-2013, 05:22 AM   #72
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Here is mine, stuffed, but not realy fat yet. One day I hope
Nice job, man! You'll get there...
Old 11-29-2013, 05:25 AM   #73
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Nice job, man! You'll get there...
Thank you
Old 11-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #74
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Turkey-stuffed belly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kushstuffedliketurkey.jpg (150.8 KB, 515 views)
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #75
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Turkey-stuffed belly!
Very nice