Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title
Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Its coming to that time of year again so I will wish everyone a merry christmas and Happy New Year early.

Also post my favourite christmas picture me posing as Lord of the manor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg christmas.jpg (45.4 KB, 138 views)
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

But.....IT'S STILL NOVEMBER!
Old 11-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #3
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title

I think the key word you missed was "early"
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #4
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWilliamUK View Post
I think the key word you missed was "early"
Oh no, I saw it.... but, NOVEMBER! I might as well wish myself a happy birthday for february at this rate.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Oh no, I saw it.... but, NOVEMBER! I might as well wish myself a happy birthday for february at this rate.
Why not. Happy Birthday Rellis!

And merry Christmas as well BigWill
Old 11-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!*

*Christmas 2013
Old 11-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #8
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I might as well wish myself a happy birthday for february at this rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Why not. Happy Birthday Rellis!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!
Dammit!! I was saving this for January
Old 11-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #9
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Bah, humbug! I've not even seen the coke advert yet.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #10
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Exactly! It's not Christmas untill the coke x-mas adverts start playing

And dammit, now I feel old(er) way too early
Old 11-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #11
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^what they said
ain't christmas till I see those trucks rollin' along!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #12
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think this should officially be Rick's birthday thread
Old 11-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #13
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I think this should officially be Rick's birthday thread
What have I done!?
Old 11-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #14
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Quote:
Exactly! It's not Christmas untill the coke x-mas adverts start playing
Iiiiiiiiii have!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Iiiiiiiiii have!
Oh well, hell to it.... MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rick, where's your party gonna be?
Old 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Rick, where's your party gonna be?
That's what I'm saying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #18
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HAPPY BiRTHDAY RICK!!!!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #19
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attachment 105562

I give up...

Happyyyy Birrrrrthday!!!

Last edited by ODFFA; 09-18-2014 at 01:05 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #20
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Iiiiiiiiii have!
I guess I'd best get the trimmings out of the Attic then.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #21
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Happy Birthday / Christmas / Summer (?)

Happy Birthday Rick!

(My goodness, we'll be looking out the summer dresses, shorts and sandals before we know it!)

Definitely time to start licking paper chains then...*sigh*...The perils of Reading Room decoration on no budget (except that provided by my own wallet). We'll be making snowmen out of cottonwool like at primary school at this rate...
Old 11-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #22
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, who are you sending Valentines to this year?
Old 11-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #23
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bawlmer style christmas....taken on 34th street, right near my new house

btw...there's an entire block like this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nattyBohXmas.jpg (73.2 KB, 80 views)
Old 11-28-2012, 07:00 AM   #24
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #25
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Bawlmer style christmas....taken on 34th street, right near my new house

btw...there's an entire block like this...
seriously...i woul;d move out for the holidays if i had to live near that!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote