Old 11-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #26
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title

OTT alert .

Happy birthaday Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Bawlmer style christmas....taken on 34th street, right near my new house

btw...there's an entire block like this...
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #27
seeker421

seeker421 can now change their title

Happy Birthday Rick
Merry Christmas
Happy VD (valentines day)...

wait a second...isn't the earth supposed to end on the 22nd of December?
seeker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is why we need to get these thing in early
Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #29
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker421 View Post
Happy Birthday Rick
Merry Christmas
Happy VD (valentines day)...

wait a second...isn't the earth supposed to end on the 22nd of December?
I hope not...it's my birthday on the 23rd.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
I hope not...it's my birthday on the 23rd.
Wow, the universe really does have it in for you, arranging hundreds of years ago for the earth to get destroyed right before your birthday! Do you realize that this means you were cursed centuries before you were born?

I predict that you'll meet another young woman with a fetching accent, and she'll want to take you out on your birthday.....
Old 11-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #31
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Wow, the universe really does have it in for you, arranging hundreds of years ago for the earth to get destroyed right before your birthday! Do you realize that this means you were cursed centuries before you were born?

I predict that you'll meet another young woman with a fetching accent, and she'll want to take you out on your birthday.....
She doesn't have to have a fetching accent...A pulse and a sense of humour will do.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #32
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
She doesn't have to have a fetching accent...A pulse and a sense of humour will do.
I not only agree with Tad but I'm hoping for it to happen for you, lots of good wishes (and no accent necessary, yep!)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #33
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The regular show christmas special got be excited for christmas. Dang that was awesome.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote