Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep
Default Christmas Wishes

Alright, awesome "World Peace, Good Will towards Men/Women" and "New Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Master/slave/boytoy/girltoy etc..." aside, what are you hoping you get for Christmas this year?

I'm actually hoping to get a Bowflex adjustable dumbbells (those SelectTech dial weights). I've heard great things. I doubt I will as most of my family is poor LOL but you know, everyone has the little wishes.
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:27 AM   #2
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wont get it but an Ebosser its an awesome cutting system for die cutting that even cuts through vaneer, leather, fabric and works with all brands of dies its just bloody awesome
Old 11-28-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Unlimited airline miles.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I'd be happy with a new pair of Chuck Taylor Hi-tops. Managed to walk a hole into another pair recently.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Spa/Gym membership pls
Old 11-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #6
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I want an elliptical machine sooooo bad...but I already know what he bought me. It's a 55" Samsung SmartTV. Not complaining....but I'd really like that elliptical lol

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:05 AM   #7
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really want new pc and real quality sound system... heres hoping.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:13 AM   #8
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

In desperate need of a new phone/laptop/camera lens.. But they are all crazy expensive, so would just take a few blu-rays, a Playstation store voucher and a good knitted jumper..

Also, hoping the holiday season brings a few extra pounds
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a new Plinkett review
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #10
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

European vacation, first class all the way.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:59 PM   #11
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Trip to Chicago with VIP meet and greet tickets to Mike Tyson The Undisputed Truth. Which I will probably just get for myself and a certain other person.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #12
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Of everything out there right now... I'd love a tabletOr a new Canon DSLR
Old 12-01-2012, 04:15 AM   #13
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A job and a ukulele, not necessarily in that order
Old 12-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #14
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed
Default Santa, are you listening?

A job. Some peace of mind. Maybe a road trip.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #15
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title
Smile

Some nice booze and some good prog rock.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #16
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Books, books, more books.

Money and a consistent way to make more of it.
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #17
RedheadinNJ
found Mr. Treats-me-Right

RedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me too! I'll take some books too. A thermal coffee carafe, some k-cups in the little sampler packs of 5 and new work boots.
I have a few friends that have had some problems this year. My wish is mostly for them...that they get what they need financially or emotionally in the coming year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
Books, books, more books.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #18
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title

I'm hoping that I'll get (or find) a whole bunch of 78's to play on my wind-up Victrola.

Jazz, Charlestons, and foxtrots from the 1920's, preferably.
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #19
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

-The Ove Glove

-Not being hassled for leaving the Yule Log channel on all day
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #20
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
a new Plinkett review
I got my wish.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:00 AM   #21
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

I hope to win florida powerball lottery jackpot...
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #22
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I keep hoping for a replacement for my old Plains Gnoll mask from Kangena. (My first one got lost when I moved in with my sister.) Since it costs about $120, though, it hasn't happened yet...

Beyond that? A job, a car (or any form of transportation, really), and some extra pounds.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #23
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got the material thing I was most wanting.

Now I just need mo money. Hitting the lottery would be nice...
Old 12-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #24
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I got the material thing I was most wanting.

Now I just need mo money. Hitting the lottery would be nice...
Mo money, mo money, mo money!

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #25
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Copic markers. ALL the copic markers.

Okay, maybe half a dozen copic markers will do...
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote