Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #26
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

My boyfriend to gain weight, money of course which usually requires a job only that no one is hiring until Jan/Feb and even then, I'd be lucky to get something before I have to get to paying back my loan.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #27
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My husband and I decided to stop exchanging xmas presents a few years ago, since we usually don't want anything, so I don't expect to get any gifts.

The only thing I really want is for my Bioshock Infinite pre-order to arrive, but that's been delayed until March.....arg.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #28
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default *bump*

Time off and i'm actually getting it.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #29
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Being accepted into the university close to where I'm living now would be a fantastic present. Here's hoping santa doesn't give me a middle-finger shaped lump of coal instead, for taking so long to get my shit together and apply .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Time off and i'm actually getting it.
And that's awesome!
Old 12-09-2013, 05:02 AM   #30
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My man friend wants to get me a ring this year, and he has been taking me to look at rings in all these ridiculously expensive jewelry stores and all of it is more than I want to see him spend, and none of it is even my style... I have been hinting for him to get me something from the designer 'BloodMilk'. Her stuff is all handcrafted, ridiculously beautiful, and costs less than the boring cookie-cutter stuff at a jeweller's. I would love for him to catch my drift and go for BloodMilk! I don't see why he is hesitating, it's way, way cheaper and would make me so much happier!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #31
SailorCupcake

SailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized rep

i want some agent provocateur lingere....
Old 12-10-2013, 01:53 AM   #32
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Esther, a lady came into my shop yesterday with the bloodmilk spine ring on and told me what it was. They're exquisite! I've never seen anything so beautiful!
Old 12-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #33
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mine arrived today early, courtesy of my folks; a brand new Cintiq 22HD.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #34
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorCupcake View Post
i want some agent provocateur lingere....
and after the post in the pictures threads, I sure hope your wish comes true.

I want this, http://www.vodquila.com/home.php

and this, http://www.krakenrum.com/
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #35
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
and after the post in the pictures threads, I sure hope your wish comes true.

I want this, http://www.vodquila.com/home.php

and this, http://www.krakenrum.com/
I have a friend that drinks kraken all the time and she loves it. By the time I'd get around to seeing her, she'd always have about half a shot worth of it left, so I've only tasted it in little sips but it's really fucking good.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #36
Ojiryojoji

Ojiryojoji can now change their title

Me? My Christmas Wish is that the US might finally pick up on the awesomeness of Krampus and we start holding Krampus parades.

If terrifying children into being good(lets face it, the lump of coal isn't cutting it) makes me a terrible person.....I am okay with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnl5ZWG4tg
Ojiryojoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #37
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojiryojoji View Post
Me? My Christmas Wish is that the US might finally pick up on the awesomeness of Krampus and we start holding Krampus parades.
Heh. Just the other day I did a quick sculpt of the Krampus for fun.

http://imageshack.us/a/img585/9457/gjps.jpg

Reminds me that recently a local Canadian politician caught flak for a photo of himself with Zwarte Piet as part of a Dutch holiday celebration that somebody tweeted.

Some of the old traditions just wont play on this side of the ocean.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #38
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want peace and a place of my own as my Christmas wish.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #39
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That all my debts are paid, including pressing ones like utilities.

An indulgence? Red flowers. I need fresh flowers. I don't care what kind except I'm allergic to carnations.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #40
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want a kiss on the mouth from everyone on my naughty list, those bitches!
Old 12-23-2013, 05:09 AM   #41
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want a kiss on the mouth from Goreki. While she's wearing a Wonder Woman costume.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:22 AM   #42
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I want a kiss on the mouth from Goreki. While she's wearing a Wonder Woman costume.
You just made the naughty list!
Old 12-23-2013, 05:36 AM   #43
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
You just made the naughty list!
My new Christmas wish is for this to happen and be recorded. My present is I get to see the recording.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #44
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My new Christmas wish is to be on Goreki's naughty list.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:17 AM   #45
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want a pony. There's no way I'm actually getting a pony, but a girl can dream.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #46
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'll let mc chris take this one: "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. And some mistletoe all up in this piece. Maybe a girl that's free of disease, and while I'm thinkin' throw in a couple of G's, yeah" - mc chris, Evergreen
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:58 AM   #47
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My Christmas wish is for a miracle for the little girl in my neighborhood who is dying from cancer.
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #48
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
My Christmas wish is for a miracle for the little girl in my neighborhood who is dying from cancer.
Never stop praying for a miracle. The greatest one happened at Christmas and others can happen at the same time.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #49
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I want a pony. There's no way I'm actually getting a pony, but a girl can dream.
How old are you???
You know this site is only for 18+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I want peace and a place of my own as my Christmas wish.
May your wish come true - everybody deserves that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
A beautiful Christmas wish, like it should be!
Hoping with you that it will be fulfilled.

Mine is simple and selfish - I hope they extend the funding for my job next year.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:39 PM   #50
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 23 and I actually majored in equine science in undergrad. So yes, I'm old enough to be here, and yes I'm short and prefer riding smaller horses (such as the pony in the picture below), so I do want a pony. It's a goofy, unrealistic wish because I can't afford one right now, but eventually I do plan on owning at least one.

Last edited by lille; 12-23-2013 at 02:49 PM.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote