Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
biggzv

biggzv has said some nice things
Default Has anyone heard of this?

I go to a gentlemen's club usually once or twice every 3 months. About 8 months ago, I ran across a girl that goes by Kendra. We talk everytime I'm out and we almost read each others' mind. She will also avoid people that would pay her alot more than me just to sit and talk with me. Just last week Friday, we were talking and she brought up the idea of us possibly having dinner sometime and I made a comment along the lines of I wasn't sure because I thought my size would frighten her if we tried to progress in potential relationship details. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I don't like skinny guys." I don't know what to think or what to do. We just started talking to each other outside of the place where she works. Should I go through and see what could potentially happen or should I let sleeping dogs lie?
biggzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggzv View Post
I go to a gentlemen's club usually once or twice every 3 months. About 8 months ago, I ran across a girl that goes by Kendra. We talk everytime I'm out and we almost read each others' mind. She will also avoid people that would pay her alot more than me just to sit and talk with me. Just last week Friday, we were talking and she brought up the idea of us possibly having dinner sometime and I made a comment along the lines of I wasn't sure because I thought my size would frighten her if we tried to progress in potential relationship details. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I don't like skinny guys." I don't know what to think or what to do. We just started talking to each other outside of the place where she works. Should I go through and see what could potentially happen or should I let sleeping dogs lie?
You should stop attempting to lie about such a shittily put together story. This is 12 year old level fantasy writing. SHAME.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
biggzv

Default Believe it or not

Nobody has to believe it but it is my experience I just had last week.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:13 AM   #4
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

if i could quote a favorite band of mine

"So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.
So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ
is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole
with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something
resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"
Well, ten beers, twenty minutes and thirty dollars later
I'm parkin' the beef bus in tuna town if you know what I mean.
Got yo nail 'er back at her trailer.
Heh. That rhymes.
I have to admit it was even more of a turn-on
when I found out she was doin' me to buy baby formula."

KENDRA IS A PRO HO!!! AND YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU THINK ANY THING ELSE

...and yo story is as fake as the tooth fairy.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:32 AM   #5
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahahahahaha!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 05:49 AM   #6
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bwaaaaaahahhahahhahhaha
Old 12-01-2012, 06:47 AM   #7
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
KENDRA IS A PRO HO!!! AND YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU THINK ANY THING ELSE
Either that or the next thing he writes will start out like Dear Penthouse...
Old 12-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #8
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The only time I have ever had a stripper want to hang outside the club was when I found one that loved the smell of my car keys as much as I did. Every 20-30 minutes we'd pull out my keys and have a good whiff.

Now I imagine all you need to do is look around and find one that might like the smell of yours and you will be in. Just don't forget the baggie full of magic stripper dust to put on the end of your key to make the smell more attractive!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #9
seeker421

seeker421 can now change their title

Be sure to give her all of your money and then wait for her in the empty parking garage just outside of town.
seeker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #10
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

file under...

"cool story bro"

"pics or it didnt happen"
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #11
biggzv

Default Deleting

Since nobody seems to believe anyone on this site and everyone seems to be bigger jerks than I know around town, how do I delete all my forums I posted
Old 12-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #12
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Since nobody seems to believe anyone on this site and everyone seems to be bigger jerks than I know around town, how do I delete all my forums I posted
You don't. Welcome to the Hotel California.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #13
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Welcome to the internet.

What did you honestly expect? That everyone would believe you just because you said it happened?

I just... *sigh*... you should probably take one of those senior citizen "safety on the internet" classes or something.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #14
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

However will you solve the mystery of the Invisible Feeder FFAs if you leave? What a quitter.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #15
biggzv

Default Whatever

I don't want a ffa if she would act and talk like half the A holes on here
Old 12-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #16
dharmabean
♥ ɢrŚтıтuɗɛ◦ɢŚӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRdobolina View Post
"pics or it didnt happen"

HAHHA I actually snorted out loud.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Dude, seriously? You're whining and whimpering like a pup after all your posts up to this point have been about how to hook up with ffa's and do they really exist and just all sorts of nonsense and now because you have gone from making those posts to having now met the elusive ffa and that isn't even enough, she also happens to be, wait for it, a stripper. What's the next post going to be? How she is also a nympho whose rich father owns a liquor store? For fuck's sake just ease in and join in a few threads, let folks get to know you and that you are a real person. Stop with all this inane drivel unless you really are a troll just looking to stir the stink. You could be a decent human being, or you could be an ass, that's the point, we don't know. So just chill and let the other dogs sniff your arse a bit and bring you into the pack, then you can be a nutter if you want. No one will pay it any mind by that point. In other words just be a human being first and save this wackiness for a bit, ok?
Old 12-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #18
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Dude, seriously? You're whining and whimpering like a pup after all your posts up to this point have been about how to hook up with ffa's and do they really exist and just all sorts of nonsense and now because you have gone from making those posts to having now met the elusive ffa and that isn't even enough, she also happens to be, wait for it, a stripper. What's the next post going to be? How she is also a nympho whose rich father owns a liquor store? For fuck's sake just ease in and join in a few threads, let folks get to know you and that you are a real person. Stop with all this inane drivel unless you really are a troll just looking to stir the stink. You could be a decent human being, or you could be an ass, that's the point, we don't know. So just chill and let the other dogs sniff your arse a bit and bring you into the pack, then you can be a nutter if you want. No one will pay it any mind by that point. In other words just be a human being first and save this wackiness for a bit, ok?
A nymphomaniac stripper with a rich, liquor store owning daddy....don't fuck with my dream Leo!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #19
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

No offense to the OP but the girl is taught to say things like that in order to get you to spend more money on her. If she can get her hooks into a big man who seems to her to be lonely and have more money than sense, she will spend time with you that she could have spent with someone else making a little extra in the hopes that she can turn you into her own personal ATM machine.

People all the time think that us big folks cannot get anyone interested in them so they think they can use us. It happens to women all the time. It also happens to men but we never talk about it because we are supposed to know better. Just like women we can become lonely and down on ourselves. We can be brainwashed to think we don't deserve anything real or good. That we should take what we can get. This of course isn't true, but when you are down on yourself or you are victimized, it's not always easy to see.

I hope you can see this before she takes you for all you are worth. That is to say, if your story is true.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #20
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I only.sniff paco's ass.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #21
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't want a ffa if she would act and talk like half the A holes on here
interesting you say that....as hardly any responses you got were actually from FFAs........but MEN
Old 12-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #22
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I only.sniff paco's ass.
Me too. It smells like bubble gum and sunshine.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #23
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
A nymphomaniac stripper with a rich, liquor store owning daddy....don't fuck with my dream Leo!
Here you go Mr. Bob, just for you Rich, Young, Dumb Nymphomaniac
Old 12-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #24
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
interesting you say that....as hardly any responses you got were actually from FFAs........but MEN
HD, I don't think you stand a chance against a stripper who values his body AND his mind.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #25
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe the OPís story is true and maybe it isnít. It is no skin off my ass to accept the OPís story at face value. I donít need to get emotionally involved with every post I read on Dimensions. What do I care if he needs a big can of ďBitch-B-GonĒ© to keep all the strippers from hanging all over him?
IT IS THE TRUTHÖso what ?
IT IS A LIEÖso what?
It means sweet FA (not that FA-the other FA) to me.
Letís say that the OP is exaggerating the storyÖitís not hard to imagine that a fat man doesnít feel desired very often and is desperate to feel wanted. Maybe the OP is young or inexperienced or both; doesnít have many friends and just wants to tell a story that ingratiates him to the group he is trying to impress. Iím sure most of us have told a fake story or two so that we would be accepted by the boys. Maybe he just wants to talk to another person. No one here is such a big swinging dick that they canít relate to another fat manís isolation and loneliness.
I have felt ugly, worthless and unwanted. I have dated strippers, models, actresses, actress/model/strippers, actress/model/escorts, actress/waitresses, porn stars and web models. I could be lying my ass off or telling the truth, but if I am not trying to scam you out of your credit card numberÖwho cares?