Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
biggzv

biggzv has said some nice things
Default Any ladies like?

I was just wondering if there are any bbws and/or ssbbws that would prefer a bhm or ssbhm than a skinny guy
biggzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I believe that this has been answered in the six other exactly identical threads you've started asking this same question.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

They must not exist!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

where girl??????????????????????????
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There is no such thing as an FFA. Sorry.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggzv View Post
I was just wondering if there are any bbws and/or ssbbws that would prefer a bhm or ssbhm than a skinny guy
Some guys just look good big, and I find them attractive. I never really cared for skinny guys, but I have liked a few. For some reason, a fat guy that can make me laugh is sexy.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fat men don't exist.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 AM   #8
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Fat men don't exist.
No really ?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #9
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

nothing exists all of this is just an illusion
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #10
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggzv View Post
Please for the sake of everyone's sanity come up with an original and interesting question next time
Old 12-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
nothing exists all of this is just an illusion
Life is an illusion. We're all plugged into the matrix.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #13
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Please for the sake of everyone's sanity come up with an original and interesting question next time
What, you expect people to use logic AND search through the threads to find the answers to their questions?
Old 12-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #14
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Fat men don't exist.
I think they do, and they have feelings just like fat women.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #15
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
What, you expect people to use logic AND search through the threads to find the answers to their questions?
I know, I know, such high standards
Old 12-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #16
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Some guys just look good big, and I find them attractive. I never really cared for skinny guys, but I have liked a few. For some reason, a fat guy that can make me laugh is sexy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmJzTaWu90
I'll just go ahead and leave that here
(thats me btw)
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
I think they do, and they have feelings just like fat women.
WHOOOOOSH.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #18
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0nzw0rth View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmJzTaWu90
I'll just go ahead and leave that here
(thats me btw)
Hey, you're hysterical! I even applauded at the end! That's what I'm talking about when I say that a fat guy who can make me laugh is SEXY!
Do you get any groupies after the show, or are you taken?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #19
Marlayna

Quote:
WHOOOOOSH.
No need, there's nothing you can say that would fly over my head.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #20
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Quote:
Hey, you're hysterical! I even applauded at the end! That's what I'm talking about when I say that a fat guy who can make me laugh is SEXY!
Do you get any groupies after the show, or are you taken?
Thank you! I appreciate it!
No lol dont have any groupies...I enjoy sticking around after my show's and just having a good time with everyone.
And no I am not taken
Old 12-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
Marlayna

Quote:
Thank you! I appreciate it!
No lol dont have any groupies...I enjoy sticking around after my show's and just having a good time with everyone.
And no I am not taken
I'm in NYC also, let us know when you're performing in town, my husband loves comedy shows.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #22
f0nzw0rth

Will do!
My last show until after the new year is this friday on staten island...a benefit show for Hurricane Sandy
Old 12-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
Marlayna

Quote:
Will do!
My last show until after the new year is this friday on staten island...a benefit show for Hurricane Sandy
How wonderful! I wish we could make it. Good luck. I hope they raise a lot of money.