Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default How much will you gain for the holidays?

This is my favorite time of year. The period between Thanksgiving and New Years is filled with cookies, cakes, pie and various treats that my fellow employees bring to work every day. And to top it off, all the wonderful holiday parties that are held where the richest, most fattening foods are served along with plenty of wine, beer and other wonderful drinks.

I usually plan on gaining at least 10 lbs. over this 6 week period and enjoy every minute of it. So how much have you gained over past holidays and how much do you think you will gain this year?
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #2
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Probably not much.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
there_there

there_there can now change their title

10 so far....hoping for 10 more
there_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Not intentionally, but inevitably, 10lbs.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #5
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dunno if it's just from Thanksgiving but I've gained 7 pounds and I don't know how much I'll gain from here to Christmas let alone after :P
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
there_there

Here's my holiday progress to-date - the love handle anyways

Last edited by there_there; 12-21-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title

Eeeehh...probably very little, if anything. I've been pretty much the same weight for years, and holidays don't seem to make a difference. It's as if my metabolism has proclaimed from on high: "This is thy weight, and from it thou shalt not stray."
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #8
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default 30 lbs in ten weeks

several years ago I got tired of limiting my food intake and decided to eat and stuff starting just before thanksgiving. I thoroughly enjoyed feeling my belly get bigger and my clothes get tighter. in ten weeks I went from 290 to 320. it was a very enjoyable time.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #9
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Pseudo-goal achieved: 10lb gain over a week. I bet that's mostly water.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:28 AM   #10
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not really too much,3 or 4 pounds.Nothing noticeable.I've done my damage all year long.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #11
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
This is my favorite time of year. The period between Thanksgiving and New Years is filled with cookies, cakes, pie and various treats that my fellow employees bring to work every day. And to top it off, all the wonderful holiday parties that are held where the richest, most fattening foods are served along with plenty of wine, beer and other wonderful drinks.

I usually plan on gaining at least 10 lbs. over this 6 week period and enjoy every minute of it. So how much have you gained over past holidays and how much do you think you will gain this year?
Definitely awesome time of year for food. We have a monthly cooking group my g/f and I started in addition to some of us who just cook regularly plus holiday cooking plus a couple of extra wine & dine events.

Weirdly enough I don't usually gain much over the holidays, I tend to be an "over time" type of person. But this year I gained about 12 lbs from early November to end of November. Nothing in December though.
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #12
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default My Gain for the Holidays

Well I did it again. Started at 290 on Thanksgiving day and as of today, I am 302. Up 12 lbs for the holdiay period. Did not overeat to intentionally gain, just really enjoyed myself with cookies, cake, ice cream, and large delicious meals. Oh how I hate to see the holidays end. Nice progress for those of you who also gained and thanks for responding.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:27 AM   #13
there_there

Default holiday gain project...finis

although i've finally gotten to the point where i can't just snap my fingers and go back to skinny - i'd imagine i'll keep gaining from here

Last edited by there_there; 01-11-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:35 AM   #14
there_there

One more

Last edited by there_there; 01-11-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #15
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I gained about 10lbs over the holidays and its already been noticed. My family dont like it but my girlfriend thinks it is brilliant. She is a bbw x.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I gained about 10lbs over the holidays and its already been noticed. My family dont like it but my girlfriend thinks it is brilliant. She is a bbw x.
More to the point, it sounds like she is some sort of fat admirer--at the least an admirer of a pudgier Sophie Lou. Just because someone is fat, even if they like being fat, it does not mean that they'll be attracted to other fat people (some yes, some no....just like any other group)