Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-11-2013, 01:05 AM   #26
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know for a fact that it doesn't run in my family.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:43 AM   #27
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Only 1 in my family

As far as ican tell i am the only 1 i my family that is an FA . I know my parents dont like the fact that i am overweight and tend to be a bit funny with people who are. They are both gym freaks
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #28
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

My uncle married a large lady. He was actually sort of scared that we might pass judgement on her size, but of course his fears were laid to rest as there was no need. My Mother told him all I dated were fat girls and fat seems to run in our family. I think my uncle is the only person besides me that is an FA, but at least there is one more in the family besides me.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #29
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I don't think it has anything to do with Genetics but more to do with Sexual Imprinting.

Things you are exposed to at a certain age and leave a certain impact in your psyche.

Everything is not Genetics
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #30
mzfluff

mzfluff can now change their title

large ppl run in my family as well gotta love it
mzfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #31
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can't say it runs in my family, but I must say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
... we'd take turns stuffing pillows in our shirts and being "the fat one." We played pretend games where a character would grow until they were the size of a planet.
I totally did this when I was that age, too! I'm glad to find out I wasn't the only one to do those things as a kid :-).
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #32
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In my family, going back at least 5 generations, everybody is/was 'normal size' and I am the only FA. In my case it hasn't anything to do with the family, it comes from other circumstances.
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #33
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
It might sound weird, but I'm fairly positive that having a preference for larger folks has some sort of genetic component. If this seems silly, bear with me for a moment.

My younger brother and I are both FAs. When we were younger and played house we'd take turns stuffing pillows in our shirts and being "the fat one."
ok, its a little embarrassing to admit it but as a kid, i actually stuffed barbies with tissues... yeah...
I couldn't have been much older then 9 or 10 and my sister would only play ninja turtles with me if i played barbies with her and I guess my way of making barbie look more appealing to me was by making her look fat. Yet another reason i know i am hardwired FA from birth! My mother would swear to you that it was because I had a "large, buxom" nanny in Germany,when i was baby but I know that's total baloney.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #34
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting question, I imagine there are a lot of factors that could be involved but unless we could do a twin study or a study on adopted siblings then we can't say for sure. Gosh I wish I could do those experiments for you all... would be such an amazing way to get back into research!

Anyway, my family is interesting. All the women in my family are bigger so I guess you could say that the men are either FAs or not bothered about weight, it is impossible to say which in the extended family, we aren't that close. I know my father likes moderately large women, in the UK size 14-18 range, though he did date my mother when she was much more slender than this and has a strong dislike/hatred of 'fat' people (which he seems to define as anything larger than the people he finds attractive). My mother dislikes skinny men very much but isn't fond of very chubby guys either, she will only go with middle sized men. My sister is the same, she doesn't like big men but will tolerate them. My big brother dated the odd bigger lady as well so he obviously wasn't bothered about weight as far as women were concerned. So I guess size isn't much of an issue in my family!

That said, my mum still isn't fond of the idea of her children being larger or, heaven forbid, dating a larger partner!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #35
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButterfly View Post
Oddly enough I've had the same interactions but reversed. Thin/average guys are usually the ONLY guys that flirt with me, like ever. Despite the fact that, when I was single, I used to attempt to talk to their bigger counterparts. It's like fat guys, and I'm not even talking guys in the 300s but once they hit say 215ish, go out of their way not to flirt or even be seen talking to me. It's like they HAVE to break the stigma of "I'm a fat guys so I belong with a fat chick" thing that society seems to think. They have this "Don't be seen talking to the fat girl!" attitude. I find they tend to blatantly ignore me, even once they know I have a boyfriend and am not interested in them at all. Just an odd phenomenon I've noticed and that makes me pretty sad
I find the same thing. I'm not even that big.... but I noticed that as soon as I got taller, and then chubbier, I wasn't something that tall big dudes looked at.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #36
Luv_bigger_bellies

Luv_bigger_bellies can now change their title
Wink

I think it can run in families. I know it's in mine. However, I think a lot of people are in denial about it or believe the crap media feeds them about how evil it is to be fat (therefore liking fat is also evil) I think it's far more common than anyone realizes. If someone says they like it, their probably telling the truth. If they say they don't, you can't tell if their just ashamed of their own desire or if they really don't.

Then again, maybe it doesn't run in families, maybe it's just a part of being human. I'll bet it's in everyone's family somewhere... Closeted... I personally don't want to wake up every day with a woman smaller than me... Or even close to my size.... I think our ancestors would be proud of where we are today. They struggled everyday with starvation... It's a part of our evolution to desire fat partners. Why would any self respecting caveman choose a mate 3 days from starving to death! I want a woman who could last the winter ;-)
Luv_bigger_bellies is offline   Reply With Quote