Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #26
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just fried chicken & waffles. And then EVEN MORE fried chicken & waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
My first pick was the Pink Himalayas Salted Chocolate Carmel. It was heavenly!
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #27
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been knocking back Eggnog pretty intensely. That's my holiday spirit.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #28
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I looooove egg nog. We have an egg nog ice cream up here and it's AMAZING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I've been knocking back Eggnog pretty intensely. That's my holiday spirit.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #29
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I looooove egg nog. We have an egg nog ice cream up here and it's AMAZING.
Egg Nog Ice cream: Oh God yes. I haven't had any in years because I don't know places around here that sell it.
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #30
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Safeway here in Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
Egg Nog Ice cream: Oh God yes. I haven't had any in years because I don't know places around here that sell it.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #31
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
I wanted to make a candy cane cheesecake, I make an awesome cheesecake.
OH MY GOD, That sounds AMAZING!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #32
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

i once made mint cheese cake with a chocolate cookie base. NOM. you could crush candy canes for sprinkling on top. Today i want chocolate because im tired!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #33
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Malted milk balls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
I wanted to make a candy cane cheesecake, I make an awesome cheesecake.
Learn from my mistakes: don't google image search this! Your life will feel empty and meaningless knowing you don't have one!
*ahem* Mind sharing a recipe?
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #34
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Stop...Curry Time!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #35
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Stop...Curry Time!
Yes. Once I ate Indian food for a straight week and I swear I started to sweat curry.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #36
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yes. Once I ate Indian food for a straight week and I swear I started to sweat curry.
......Well... yeah. :P
Old 12-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #37
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
......Well... yeah. :P
It was very attractive to those around me, I'm sure.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #38
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
It was very attractive to those around me, I'm sure.
Well, it depends on how big a fan of Indian food they are.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #39
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Well, it depends on how big a fan of Indian food they are.
And whether they have any receptacles ready to recycle the curry sauce.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #40
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
And whether they have any receptacles ready to recycle the curry sauce.
Oh God. D:
Old 12-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #41
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Oh God. D:
Oh you just know there's got to be a market for that, what with rule 34 and foodies/rich stupid people.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #42
MrBob

The secret is to get them to eat it too...then you'll both have curry sweats so won't be able to notice it on the other.

Besides, tonight's Lamb Balti smelled totally amazeballs...and tasted even better.