Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #1
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title
Default What is your clothing preference for a gaining woman

I have been gaining and have found that plus size maternity clothing works best when I'm gaining.
The stretchy material leave more room for your belly when eating more during the day.
Regular jeans with zipper and button just press into your belly and leave red marks..
The maternity jeans leave your belly nice and round and room to push forward from eating alot.
I prefer them...i have also started to wear maternity shirts they leave more belly more and make ur belly look bigger
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
Bedazzled

Bedazzled has said some nice things

I like feeling my clothes getting too tight. I haven't ever been one to try maternity clothing but I imagine they'd be comfy enough.
Bedazzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I second that. While I can understand the desire to be comfortable, for us FA's though there is nothing hotter than seeing a gaining woman in clothes that are too tight. Buttons stretched to the limit. And a beautiful fat belly overflowing the fronts and sides of a tight pair of jeans is pure heaven.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I second that. While I can understand the desire to be comfortable, for us FA's though there is nothing hotter than seeing a gaining woman in clothes that are too tight. Buttons stretched to the limit. And a beautiful fat belly overflowing the fronts and sides of a tight pair of jeans is pure heaven.
I think all FA's are different too. I love maternity clothes on BBWs. I also love stretchy clothes and tent dresses too. Tight clothes are OK too, but I like it when a woman leaves room to gain.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:06 AM   #5
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I will agree with BigFA. Also I like her to use my clothes and hopefully they will be just too small.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:56 AM   #6
Nytefist7

Nytefist7 has said some nice things

I go for the tight clothes myself. Although, it can depend on the body type.
Nytefist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Wink

or me as a feeder I like both tight and baggy...

Baggy
I find it sexy that my growing girl wants to outgrow them and move up to the next size .

Tight
Get to see all those rolls and curves... a possibly see some gaining damages...
Old 01-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #8
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

I think loose, baggy, stretchy clothing is best the feedee will gain more weight cause she comfortable so she will eat more
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #9
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I always thought that FAs wouldn't like my baggy clothing. I guess I was wrong.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #10
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

I also enjoy the feelings of clothes getting too tight.. or whenever I put on a shirt or pair of pants and realize it is super tight! that is such a great feeling.. I do also enjoy the loose pants and shirts too especially when I hit up a buffet. it gives me plenty of room to expand
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #11
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
I also enjoy the feelings of clothes getting too tight.. or whenever I put on a shirt or pair of pants and realize it is super tight! that is such a great feeling.. I do also enjoy the loose pants and shirts too especially when I hit up a buffet. it gives me plenty of room to expand
I would love to see that happen!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #12
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Not mumus

I can understand that for a fat person that mumu is probably the most comfortable. (In fact when I first tore my ligament and had a brace on my leg over which I could not get pants I wore my wife's dresses to medical appointments)

however, my personal preference is when my wife is wearing light-colored slacks and a tight sweater or blouse. That is also my personal preference for other women.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #13
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not mumus? I've always found them very sexy, and they come in all those wonderful colors and designs.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #14
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a friend recently send me a shirt dress. It's too big right now but I still gotta lotta cheesecakes to get through lol. So for now, I just wear a belt with it. And it's cute and comfy.

It's just a plain navy blue color but I am gonna dress it up with some red accessories and such. At least give it a lil more style lol..but it totally serves the purpose
Old 02-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #15
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think if I was actively gaining weight, I'd be all about things with room and drawstrings. Lol.

Like, if there was a size I'd be getting up to, I'd get that size, or a size or two above my own, and make sure the item has a drawstring. Things that are already well fitted don't seem like such a good idea. Plus, it seems like it would be harder to track the progress compared to something that's loose and in time gets fitted or even outgrown.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #16
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Definitely stretchy clothes. I love wearing sweat pants to a buffet, and when I am actively gaining I try to avoid restricting clothing. I also find myself wearing more "femme" clothing. For example when I was only 178lbs I was a total tomboy, and as I have gained I feel more feminine and that comes across in my looks. I love leggings with a cute n' comfy dress!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:13 AM   #17
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Because my BHM boyfriend turns me on so much I can't help but wonder what it would be like to gain too. I've thought as far as getting jeans 3 sizes up and growing into them, but I'm not sure...
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #18
mrj_spratt

mrj_spratt has said some nice things

Overalls.... weather short-alls or not. Gimme something like that it just drives me wild. I saw Large-n-Lovely in a khaki pair a long time ago.... woot!
mrj_spratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:19 AM   #19
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj_spratt View Post
Overalls.... weather short-alls or not. Gimme something like that it just drives me wild. I saw Large-n-Lovely in a khaki pair a long time ago.... woot!
LOL I remember those...I don't think I have them anymore though lol.

I enjoy wearing cute dresses when I'm out and about but at home, I prefer half nekkid lol
Old 04-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #20
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

Ideally for myself I love to wear really right pants that my fat flows over or buttoned shirts that look ready to pop. But sometimes I like to wear semi loose clothing that hints at the growing belly underneath - plus they're sort of necessary when you go out to eat. Sometimes a nice pair or sweats with your bulge hanging over and tee that won't come down over your belly looks cute too. My recommendation - try a few different types of clothing and see what you feel good in. That's part of the fun of gaining
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #21
loni_puffs

loni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my preference is for anything tight - ive been enjoying wearing yoga pants lately, they feel sooooo comfy! gotta have a tight sweater or top to go with them.
loni_puffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #22
EatMoreFatGirl

EatMoreFatGirl has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
When I'm being a glutton, I LOVE wearing clothes that are too small/too tight!
EatMoreFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #23
mrj_spratt

mrj_spratt has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
LOL I remember those...I don't think I have them anymore though lol.

I enjoy wearing cute dresses when I'm out and about but at home, I prefer half nekkid lol
I remember those overalls too. I find sundresses and other roomy flowing dresses accentuate the fat female form. The way the striations of fabric tug, pull and wrinkle... They wink at the viewer whispering tales of late night snacks, naughty sweets and guilty feedings. That's the thing about big women. It really doesn't matter what they wear. That luscious form won't be denied the attention it deserves.
mrj_spratt is offline   Reply With Quote