Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Sex Toys

Let's talk about sex toys. Both the boys and the girls. Guys don't lie, you know there is a toy here and there that you like.

What's your favorite toy? My ex used to have a strap on that she would use that was amazing. It wasn't too big and not too small, either.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always felt the whole area of sex toys to be sort of embarrassing. And the fact that much of it seems exceedingly cheaply made doesn't help. But if introduced and wielded properly, some of them can be quite enjoyable.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

a butt plug
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #4
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

vibrators of almost any variety haha!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
a butt plug
I'm rather fond of my butt plug too.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I've always felt the whole area of sex toys to be sort of embarrassing. And the fact that much of it seems exceedingly cheaply made doesn't help. But if introduced and wielded properly, some of them can be quite enjoyable.
one of the final taboos I think? having found a reliable manufacturer i have found that a smart washbag left on the bed with a few toys inside may intrigue a guy just enough to look inside, then they can take it or leave it
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #7
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Honestly, up until very recently I would have been way too embarassed to even admit that I owned one. But I have to say I don't know what I'd do without my Hitachi Magic Wand and my Trojan Triphoria. I'm not promiscuous and its difficult to be single when you have a very vigorous libido. I'm sure my treasures will be getting quite the workout in the near future.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like the tempered glass ones. Besides having the ability to be heated or warmed, they have a nice heft to them and are often beautiful works of art. One I have could be left out in the open and might be admired for its design by an unsuspecting eye. Also, the easiest to clesn and one of the most hygienic.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #9
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went through my college years with a tool box full of gizmos and gadgets. All plastic,pink,and covered in cute shit and animal faces. I thought they were adorable,and loved them all dearly. I named them. They kept me pure.

In my twenties I moved on to cyber skin,and high end femenist approved stuffs. I bought a few glass peices,and a metal butt plug with a glass gem.('cause I was fancy,huh) Showy stuff that I didn't really enjoy.

Now I just love all things waterproof. I have my lovely smooth,heated,pulsing,six speed lover,that enjoys bath time as much as I do. His name is Harry,and he set me back a pretty penny,but he has another four years on his warrenty.

I still have boxes filled with all my old stuff,and sometimes I love to pull out something I haven't used in forever,kind of like an old boyfriend.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

At the moment, I am toyless. My first one was a lame dildo that I bought on a whim and never really used. Even after I lost my virginity, I didn't enjoy the dildo too much. It wasn't a size issue or anything ( I've taken on way bigger haha). Then I was given a bullet vibrator and I beat that thing up! Then I had a bigger vibrator and that got trashed too. I just recently brought up the idea of a strap-on with my fb. He's waaaay more experienced than me and very open sexually... which always makes for a fun time * thinking back to that hot mmf 3some we had this summer hehehehe*
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Women have all the advantages when it comes to sex toys..
Men have the flesh light and thats it...And while that may be the sexual equivalent of sticking your penis strait into heaven itself its still kinda lame because in the end you are still fucking something that looks like a flash light...
After you make that step, from here on out all Flash light related jobs become a hassle...
example- Light go out..better go get my trusty flash light...Whoops, its a pussy in a tube! boy is my face red...or ... Light go out and you find the right tool annnnd Boom now the touch of your flash light reminds you of sexy time...
So lets say you go thru the embarrassment of buying one of these little gems and decide you dont want to use it...The only thing more embarrassing the buying a Flesh light ...is returning one
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
Nexus78

Nexus78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
Honestly, up until very recently I would have been way too embarassed to even admit that I owned one. But I have to say I don't know what I'd do without my Hitachi Magic Wand and my Trojan Triphoria. I'm not promiscuous and its difficult to be single when you have a very vigorous libido. I'm sure my treasures will be getting quite the workout in the near future.
Yeah there's nothing to be embarassed about. I had an ex-girlfriend who had a collection of sex toys lol. She would call me during the night hours and do her thing over the phone haha. There were times when we would just watch tv and she would just start to play right then and there infront of me. It's very erotic and a pleasure to watch.
Nexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #13
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honestly, the best sex toy I've ever used wasn't even a toy. Granted, I prefer a living and breathing man. But the best non human method to get me to self orgasm involved a pillow, the edge of a bed, and some rubbing....
Old 12-15-2012, 01:43 AM   #14
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Nice topic....Any type of viberators that go differant speeds are fun. I like Butt plugs, (strap on-ons too)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:46 AM   #15
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sex toys sales have risen hugely in recent years...don't think there's much that taboo about them these days. And reputable sex-pos stores don't sell the cheaply-made stuff. Spendy.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:01 AM   #16
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am not a huge fan of sex toys for myself. I know there is an attraction to them. I have friends that pay ridiculous amounts of money for cheaply made pieces of junk. I feel the only toys you need are your mouth, hands and privates. If sex was that lame with a partner, I would find another partner.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:58 AM   #17
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never used sex toys to cover up lame sex. I've used them to make amazing even more amazing lol
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Plug it in, 2 speeds, vrooom-vrooom for 5 minutes, go to sleep. The end.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #19
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I've never used sex toys to cover up lame sex. I've used them to make amazing even more amazing lol
Maybe...
I guess I could look into them. See what to add in.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #20
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Honestly, the best sex toy I've ever used wasn't even a toy. Granted, I prefer a living and breathing man. But the best non human method to get me to self orgasm involved a pillow, the edge of a bed, and some rubbing....
Can't be beat!
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #21
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a toy bag, and what's in it has changed over the years. I tend to go for simple and high quality. I also go through cycles of using or not using toys when I'm single, and, when I'm with a partner, use depends on whether or not it's a turn on for the partner. Toys are no substitute for a willing and able partner

I agree with CP -- glass is my favorite choice. It's super smooth, has heft, and is sensational hot or cold. It's waterproof and hygienic. Glass toys were costly in the beginning, but are very reasonable now, considering they don't need batteries and don't have motors that die. The two currently in my bag: Bent Glass Wand & Glass Juicer

As far as vibration, wand or a bullet are my go to choices. I invested in a Lelo Iris when Lelo toys were being discussed in another Dims toy thread, and while I absolutely adore the material and the shape/size, and agree that it's well made, I hate the controls. I find all the different settings on a single button control distracting, and can never get exactly the right combination.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
EasyPeasy

EasyPeasy has said some nice things

I have no problem admitting my love for sex toys. Goodness knows I have a growing collection.

I recently ran into a problem and I am highly disappointed. My favorite vibrator (the Jelly Osaki) recently died. This is such a generic one that it is normally easy to find and replace, but I had no such luck. It seems everywhere I went (including online) they were sold out. So I compromised and bought a new one. After reading the reviews I was SO excited!!!!! It arrived yesterday.

*sigh* It is shorter than any of my other toys and I did not take that into account. Bc I am so fat I cannot reach around good enough to use my new toy.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions (aside from lose weight)?
EasyPeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #23
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyPeasy View Post
I have no problem admitting my love for sex toys. Goodness knows I have a growing collection.

I recently ran into a problem and I am highly disappointed. My favorite vibrator (the Jelly Osaki) recently died. This is such a generic one that it is normally easy to find and replace, but I had no such luck. It seems everywhere I went (including online) they were sold out. So I compromised and bought a new one. After reading the reviews I was SO excited!!!!! It arrived yesterday.

*sigh* It is shorter than any of my other toys and I did not take that into account. Bc I am so fat I cannot reach around good enough to use my new toy.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions (aside from lose weight)?
Try different positions when using it. Really that's about all you can do aside from mounting it on something.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #24
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This will sound sad but i only have one sex toy. its a finger rabbit that was brought for me as a bit of a joke. Its my best friend in times of need lol.

Am i the only girl here with just one toy ?
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #25
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To tell the truth, I've been thinking of setting up a separate savings account/budget for sex toys. There's a LOT of things I want to buy and play with. Oh, and I have to add a locking treasure chest to hold them all. hee hee

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote