Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #26
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok Now im feeling like i am missing out on something here. I can tuck my tiny toy in the back of drawer and it would get lost. You need a chest for all yours OMG. I think i need to ask my special friend to get me some for V,day because there is no way i would have the courage to by for myself.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #27
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
Ok Now im feeling like i am missing out on something here. I can tuck my tiny toy in the back of drawer and it would get lost. You need a chest for all yours OMG. I think i need to ask my special friend to get me some for V,day because there is no way i would have the courage to by for myself.
What about mail order? It all arrives in unmarked packages anyway.....
Do you have a female friend who can take you toy shopping who isn't inhibited herself? I take my friends all the time. We go out to eat, get drunk, then go to the adult toy store and go on a shopping spree!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #28
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I added a bunch of them to my Amazon wishlist yesterday, because hey, it doesn't hurt to wish for it :P
Old 02-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #29
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I added a bunch of them to my Amazon wishlist yesterday, because hey, it doesn't hurt to wish for it :P
We need a Tardis so we can go shopping.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:20 AM   #30
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This will sound sad but i only have one sex toy. its a finger rabbit that was brought for me as a bit of a joke. Its my best friend in times of need lol.

Am i the only girl here with just one toy ?
Not the only one. I actually have 2, but I only use 1 of them...the other just doesn't do it for me.

Quote:
...I think i need to ask my special friend to get me some for V,day because there is no way i would have the courage to by for myself.
You sound like me . I wanted to get a B.O.B for ages, but I was too shy to go into a store to get one. So I ended up getting mine when a friend invited me to a sex toy party at her house. It was weird and all kinds of embarrassing to just hang out in the living room, passing around vibrators and cock rings...but I ended up getting 2 toys, and having a really good time with friends. If you have a good group of friends, why not try something like that? After I stopped blushing, it was actually really hilarious. Or, like CastingPearls said, why not try mail order if you're nervous about going into an adult shop?
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #31
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just got back from a road trip to see a wonderful friend for the weekend. We went shopping and I added two more treasures to my collection. I'm a happy woman. lol
Old 02-05-2013, 05:08 AM   #32
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Nah not sad! I have only one, but it is by CHOICE. I've had a few over the years but this is the only one I want/need. I've even purchased one for my best friend two Christmases ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Iv.../dp/B005LE64UU

Quote:
This will sound sad but i only have one sex toy. its a finger rabbit that was brought for me as a bit of a joke. Its my best friend in times of need lol.

Am i the only girl here with just one toy ?
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #33
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK, here I am with the need for some recommendations. Goes without saying this is quite the embarrassing subject for me but I am in the market for a bullet, am on a very tight budget and dont have $$$ to waste. Can anyone recommend a bullet with a very strong vibration? I bought one and it was a total waste of $$$ and I'm feeling very frustrated lately. My ex swiped my Hitachi and that was my go to, but to be honest I prefer a bullet. He had one that was very strong, but he took that with him too. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #34
lenny187

lenny187 has said some nice things

Toys are so much fun. We have a big box and are always on the lookout for something new.
lenny187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #35
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I've owned a few. My current favorite is this plastic cylinder with a rubber disc at the top, and a latex liner with ribs for sensation. It's good because it doesn't look like anything...and it really does the job. Hard to clean, though.

I used to have one that consisted of a soft rubber sleeve, about 9 inches long, and a hard plastic cylinder with a vibrating egg at the end. The rubber sleeve is unrolled down the shaft of the penis, and then turned down over the rim of the cylinder. Pulling it up and down the penis gave this delightful feeling that was like a mouth.

These things have to be kind of disposable because they get nasty after awhile, what with all the semen.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #36
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just got to experience a hitachi this weekend. Omg, the hype is well deserved.

Last edited by lille; 11-13-2013 at 08:05 AM.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #37
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I love my purple glass spiral toy. I was afraid to go glass at first (what if it chips? etc.) but it's my favorite now. Hard to go wrong with Doc Johnson if you're looking for quality toys.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote