Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-14-2014, 09:19 PM   #26
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
I like being fatter, and now that I'm with a fat partner, I don't feel as awkward about eating together. That is maybe not the number one thing, but there is a degree of comfort in being fat together with someone rather than being the fat one in the relationship, that I wasn't expecting to happen.
I so get this! My ex and I still hang out, and even though he is a skinny minny, he has the same type of eating habits that I do, lol so I don't feel so awkward eating around him. It's a different comfort level eating with people who are fat like you but on the same level if they eat the same about or the same way it's also less awkward lol.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #27
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

Nate b took the words out of my mouth!!!
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #28
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always been obsessed with rolls. That generally is my favourite part although there are many other things I like about someone fat. I also like that BHMs seem to have a very cuddly look to them, like they are good to snuggle up to.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:33 PM   #29
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title

Cuddles and belly rubs! They will always be my favorite things.
Spiderweb Sitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #30
Niteprince

Niteprince has said some nice things

I love everything about my partner. Huge belly, the rolls on her legs, the big butt. thick legs, ect. Not picky on my SSBBW partner. All of here are beautiful
Niteprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #31
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have been in love with fat girls since my puberty at the age of 10. Up until last year i had only really enjoyed it on the level of weight gain, how it looks on people, how it moves and grows.
But i realised that what i was enjoying the most was making my partner happy. She has a love affair or food, she loves being cared for and pamperd ans rubbed and kissed and held and me giving her the food she loves and worshiping her and seeing her chubby face light up and smile a beautiful honest smile. And then she gets the exact same back from how happy that is making me.

I leave a bag of cookies in her bag for her to discover at work and make her day. I take her shopping to buy bigger clothes and treat her every time, and buy almost all of the takeouts (always her choice) and watch herself fill herself so full that afterwards that she lays back and have ber belly pop out and get a smooth and slick rub all over as she puurs and giggles when i kiss it all over.

Making the people you care about happy will make you happy anyway, but as an FA, that happens on a physical level too!
The bigger we both get, the closer we get!

Daniel x
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:18 PM   #32
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dat bellay.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:51 PM   #33
irvingohare

irvingohare can now change their title

Aside from big sexy roundness that's a big turn-on, the feel of the softness in my arms or pressed up against me is my favorite thing about my fat gf.
irvingohare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat, favorite