Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
fitnessdrummer

fitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hi, my name is Alex, and I love BBW pears.

I feel a little bit like an AA member posting this, but I truly feel like I'm recovering from a disorder the disorder of not listening to myself. Allow me to explain.

I suppose I have reached a place where I feel that I can be completely honest with myself about what exactly I find sexy in a woman. And because I have had this epiphany/discovery/breakthrough/whatever, it has made me more selective about who I date, and it has lead to some of the greatest sex of my life. Because when you are totally and completely attracted to the person you're with, the sex really is better.

I guess I felt for a long time that I was being selfish or shallow for feeling this way, but it is what it is. The attraction is stronger, and that really matters, perhaps more than we give it credit. I really am most attracted to pear-shaped BBWs. There it is.

I'm done dating "curvy" and "thick" women.
fitnessdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

I know exactly what you are talking about. I used to ONLY go with regular skinny girls because I think society programs that into your brain. Its almost like it was in the back of my brain that I liked big girls, but I kinda suppressed it until one day on the internet I found all these just incredibly sexy adult BBW websites and from that day forward I didn't care what anyone thought. I was only going to seek out and be with who I am truly attracted to and that is big girls. That was probably 10 years ago, and now I'm married to one. She is 5'2" and a little over 200 pounds and its crazy attraction. So good for for finally figuring out what makes you happy, and going for it regardless.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know exactly what you mean, it feels almost like you're coming out the closet or something, doesn't it? I used to be so embarrassed by being 'weird' that I'd make second accounts on websites and stuff with different names just so I could be anonymous in my chubby-loving. Ironically, I'm now better known under from one of those second accounts than I ever was originally! Apparently the world is full of FAs! =p

Also, pear shaped women are amazing to me. There is just something so feminine and awesome about it.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #4
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome aboard.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #5
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda can now change their title

Hello Alex, my name is jigen and I love bbw (and regular) pears too. I'm happy you took the pill and can see what reality is like, you've left the matrix, its not heaven, but at least its real

I literally worship bbw pears, so you are not alone Alex.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:17 AM   #6
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well hello and welcome from a pear lol (at least, I think i'd be considered a pear! lol)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Love Pears - What A Great Thread!!!!!!!

"Eating pears cleans the teeth." ~ Korean proverb

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:29 AM   #8
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alex, you would be amazed at how many are like you. I had a similar experience and when I learned to "listen to my body" I began to pursue bigger girls exclusively. My wife is pear shaped, an my oh my...that rear end of hers is dangerous!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #9
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My name is also Alex, and I too like pears. High-five, brother!
Old 12-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #10
AleeyahBBW

AleeyahBBW can now change their title

Hiii Alex. Glad to hear you have come to terms with what you like. Hopefully you are happier now
AleeyahBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #11
Jerzey

Jerzey has said some nice things

I love pear women myself, definitely the hottest shape
Jerzey is offline   Reply With Quote