Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed
Default What are you looking for in a feeder?

I was wondering what traits any feedees were looking for specifically in a feeder. What are the things that a feeder can do that would make you choose him or her for your weight gain journey?
Judge_Dre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me, A feederistic life style is a HUGE(No pun intended haha) commitment. Its not just a casual relationship. Its my body, and I am looking for someone to be there long term to share all of the special and sexy changes that this lifestyle brings. I look for a committed, stable, loving individual to share a relationship, but I cant be in a relationship with a non-feeder. Luckily I am with someone whom I cam compatible with on every level, but generally thats tough to find.

Speaking strictly feederism obviously feeding is important. But all relationships are power plays, with or without toys. So Balance between one another is important. Discussing the dark parts (health/social stigma) as well as all the planning involved with a demanding life style.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #3
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I look for a feeder that is creative, open, sensual, and experienced. Feedism is something erotic and very personal for me, therefore I'd prefer to share it with only someone I have a deep mental, physical, and emotional connection with. Plus, he better look damn good in an apron, know how to cook, and is very receptive to my likes/dislikes because he treats me like his princess lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote