Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
besthandsomeman

besthandsomeman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbesthandsomeman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Has this ever happened to you?

This question is really only for BHMs but w/e. So I was in the student Center and ordered a country wrap with 2 hash browns. A country wrap for those who do not know is just scrambled eggs sausage cheese and peppers. It comes with 3 links. SO I went to pay and the lady asks me if i ordered extra sausage and i said no. I wasn't mad or anything because i usually ask for double meat. But then she charges me the extra $2 for extra sausage anyways. I was depressed and upset and angry that i just paid for it and left. Had this ever happened to any of you BHMs out there, getting charged for food you didn't get because of your size? What do you even do in a situation like that??
besthandsomeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No, never. If it did I would protest and show her that she was overcharging me. Perhaps she wasn't even paying attention and assumed you said "yes".

I'm generally non-confrontational, but I don't see the problem here.
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think it was cause of your size. This sounds like something that would happen to anyone.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
besthandsomeman

besthandsomeman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbesthandsomeman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I don't think it was cause of your size. This sounds like something that would happen to anyone.
I guess. She's just a really nasty old lady.
besthandsomeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah, I think that's just an idiot/ a mistake.

I *have* however, been given portions a fraction of the size others were getting for the same price because HOLY SHIT BETTER HELP THE FAT GUY LOSE WEIGHT.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #6
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

owwwww this tingles my Gofuckingbatshitbone.

Mac D's did it to me! I go out of work to get some lunch and bring 5 with me. I ask for a simple Mac meal, i never ask for a large meal as i always have bottled water as my drink so its pointless.
"thats 5.39"...
erm why?
"err for a large meal".....
I did not ask for a large meal.
"well i... thought..."
ok get me your manager

I explaind the issue and he said i could have a meal for free.

"Well thats very kind, could you get me a Large Big Mac meal please with a bottled water"
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title

I'm guessing the woman simply wasn't paying attention. Let's be honest: if you've ever worked a job like hers (and I have, although thank the gods that was ages ago) there are times when you start to feel like you're on some demonic assembly line, dealing with hundreds upon hundreds of people - who by then all look alike to you anyway, one after another...well, your eyes start to glaze over after a while and your brain finds itself anywhere but where you actually are. Result: screw-ups.

Mind, I'm not trying to excuse what she did - just possibly to explain it.
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthandsomeman View Post
I was depressed and upset and angry that i just paid for it and left. Had this ever happened to any of you BHMs out there, getting charged for food you didn't get because of your size? What do you even do in a situation like that??
Don't get depressed about it, correct the situation and assumption, and go about your day.

That's how I would handle it, at least.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote