Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #26
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
There's now a twitter feed with ever more British problems...jesus, our national pysche needs to collectively have a word with itself.

https://twitter.com/SoVeryBritish
I went to this page. Spent about a hour reading through them and saying them out loud to my mother and friends. I'm definitely a Brit in disguise. Lol. I'm so very guilty of almost eeeeverything on there. And dry sarcastic humor is my favourite. So... My friends are now plotting my deportation.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #27
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Further British Problems:

I am having trouble removing tannin stains from my teapot.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:21 PM   #28
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I was walking with a Canadian yesterday and some guy burst out of a shop and almost hit is with the door, said Canadian in my company responded with "sorry!"

We're not all like that. I was surly to a store clerk this morning. However, I still feel bad about it.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #29
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

How are British people responding to this new challenging problem:

In the proud year of the 150th anniversary of the original, oldest, greatest ... _______________... please add other superlative of choice - Football Association on this planet, it naturally being British,

the Champions League final will be carried out in the glorious historic mother of all football stadium, at Wembley

between two - unspeakable horror - German teams!

(or to be precise, and maybe even worse, a Prussian and a Bavarian team!)

How do you cope???
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #30
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
How are British people responding to this new challenging problem:

In the proud year of the 150th anniversary of the original, oldest, greatest ... _______________... please add other superlative of choice - Football Association on this planet, it naturally being British,

the Champions League final will be carried out in the glorious historic mother of all football stadium, at Wembley

between two - unspeakable horror - German teams!

(or to be precise, and maybe even worse, a Prussian and a Bavarian team!)

How do you cope???
I, for one, welcome our new German Overlords.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #31
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I, for one, welcome our new German Overlords.
I'm mentally biting my knuckle right now because I promised to stop making fun of French people.
It's not working.

I don't know how much longer I can hold it...