Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-24-2012, 05:49 AM   #1
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics
Default What's your favorite sex line?

At some point in sex, when you feel things are going great and you want to let your partner know?

my line: Damn baby this is the best I ever had.

Or you think your laying it down and giving them the best they've had in a while, what is the line you say?

my line: I'm tear'n this ass up, ain't I baby.

I like confirmations.

Also, if they give you a line, in question form, what is your response?

my line: Shut-up, I'm working here! I really need to fix this response.

I really don't think I should speak during sex.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post
I'm tear'n this ass up, ain't I baby.
Gotta say, that's not something I'd want to hear.

I'll make a lot of noise and oh gods, or say things like "oh god I love your cock/how your cock feels" or "I need you inside me now", harder, more, etc. I don't do a lot of thinking during sex, so it's all stuff that just slips out.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

and if your mouth is full, don't speak at all!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
Well, if Dr. Franky taught us anything...
Old 12-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #5
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

I'd like to use the word 'fat' or 'plump' when I'm giving a line about her thighs, because the mere mention of "fat-plump thighs" turns me on a little. But I get the feeling she would mule kick me in the balls if I did.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'd like to use the word 'fat' or 'plump' when I'm giving a line about her thighs, because the mere mention of "fat-plump thighs" turns me on a little. But I get the feeling she would mule kick me in the balls if I did.
This all depends on the woman, and is something you'd need to talk about first. When I first joined dims, the thought of someone saying something like that would've been a turn off, as well as demoralising. But now that I've been around here a while and have had my eyes open to how positive the words can be, when they're coming from the mouth of someone who truly adores your body as it is, I think they can be hot. Context is everything, of course. If they're expressing adoration and desire for my body, and the other words they use show that, then I think that being told they love my fat thighs, my big belly, they like how I jiggle and wobble, well that's something I'm okay with.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
This is good advice. LOL A good way to quiet someone too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Plump reminds me of a nice roasted chicken. It's not a bad thing, per se, nor is the word fat, so it's not a turn-off by any means but it would make me laugh. Your go-to line about tearing up the ass wouldn't be for me. Whatever works for you, though.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 12-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #9
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Plump reminds me of a nice roasted chicken. It's not a bad thing, per se, nor is the word fat, so it's not a turn-off by any means but it would make me laugh. Your go-to line about tearing up the ass wouldn't be for me. Whatever works for you, though.
What would work for you, don't leave us guessing, fill us in.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Your "lines" are hilarious. I don't find them sexy AT ALL.

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #11
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
At some point in sex, when you feel things are going great and you want to let your partner know?

Or you think your laying it down and giving them the best they've had in a while, what is the line you say?

I like confirmations.

I really don't think I should speak during sex.
I am pretty silly and playful during sex. I find your lines funny. I would roll with them. The best you ever had thing would get old. You could only use it like once every couple of weeks. I mean, I know I am the best. Hearing it everyday just doesn't sound genuine. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Gotta say, that's not something I'd want to hear.

I'll make a lot of noise and oh gods, or say things like "oh god I love your cock/how your cock feels" or "I need you inside me now", harder, more, etc. I don't do a lot of thinking during sex, so it's all stuff that just slips out.
I am so weird. The word cock makes me cringe. It just feels so dirty in my ears.

Last edited by toni; 12-25-2012 at 08:46 PM.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #12
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
It just feels so dirty in my ears.
Well, of course it does, Toni! You're not supposed to put it IN YOUR EAR!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #13
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I am so weird. The word cock makes me cringe. It just feels so dirty in my ears.
That's part of the appeal. Cunt gets used a lot during sex, too. I don't use pussy or other variations, they just don't sound right. Or as dirty
Old 12-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #14
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I just lol'd so hard at this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
That's part of the appeal. Cunt gets used a lot during sex, too. I don't use pussy or other variations, they just don't sound right. Or as dirty
I used to hate the word cunt but after hearing it enough from guys in a sexual manner I love it.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #15
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Cries and moans and affirmations usually work pretty well for me, especially if they're said right into my ear.

Maybe also if a tongue happens to slip in there as well ._.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:35 AM   #16
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I've never understood aural sex, either, LOL
Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #17
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Quote:

Now this is just me...And as a man I have no way of knowing this but I can only imagine that IF I was a woman and you said those lines to me...this would prob be my reaction

f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:22 AM   #18
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love fat talk. Plump, fatty, piggy ugh those words turn me on. I love being told I'm going to be fattened, or that Im already so fat.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #19
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
Cries and moans and affirmations usually work pretty well for me, especially if they're said right into my ear.

Maybe also if a tongue happens to slip in there as well ._.
Same here. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0nzw0rth View Post
Now this is just me...And as a man I have no way of knowing this but I can only imagine that IF I was a woman and you said those lines to me...this would prob be my reaction
You on the other hand an a friggen GAG. You choose just the right GIFs to post, too. I "lol" everytime.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #20
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0nzw0rth View Post

I concur.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #21
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
It wasn't a line so much as what was said and the timing. We were walking through the woods in a state park, from a wedding we'd just attended at a big estate and on our way to the car on a little path and as we got into the car he put his seatbelt on and turned to me and said, 'All I could think of all day was taking you back to the hotel and fucking you.' and that was enough for me. Hell, if there weren't so many other people getting into their cars, I would have pounced on him there.

As far as WHILE having sex? I don't care what a man says. Like Toni, I laugh at a lot and it adds to the fun. I like dirty talk and I like jokes. I like a lot of noise and I make a lot of noise. It's all good.

I think the only turn off phrases I've ever heard was 'I'm going to bust a nut' and anything about 'tearing' anything up. Oh and one SO had a thing about saying he was going to plow me. LOL It doesn't have to be romantic but anything that sounds like it involves heavy equipment or power tools (other than his anatomy) or ripping, breaking or tearing me, and I'm ready to go.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 12-28-2012, 08:25 AM   #22
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't have any lines but I do love the dirty talk. My ex and I used to get downright foul with each other.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:08 AM   #23
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My partner and I are a bit more like wolves going at it when it comes to making sex sounds.

I tend to growl a bit, in pleasure or in exertion.

She kind of does a bit of a moan/yelp thing.

When a chick talked to me during sex it really turned me the 'fuck' off. No pun intended. Come to find out my brothers are pretty much the same. All 5 of us. Haha...
Old 12-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #24
b01

I was hoping when I started this thread, I'd pick up some new material, you guys aren't helping.

But if you didn't know, my original lines were meant to be funny. They also let the neighbors know what we are doing so they don't call the cops because they think I'm beating her. Awkward
Old 12-31-2012, 11:09 PM   #25
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
I was hoping when I started this thread, I'd pick up some new material, you guys aren't helping.

But if you didn't know, my original lines were meant to be funny. They also let the neighbors know what we are doing so they don't call the cops because they think I'm beating her. Awkward
Try making it about her: what you like about her, what she's doing, how it makes you feel. That's far more sexy than being told you're tearing it up. Tell her how you love how she does X, that you can't wait to taste her, that you need to be inside her (but only after you've given her plenty of foreplay attention, otherwise she might think you're not interested in her needs). Tell her how good she feels, whether it's her belly, boobs, butt, thighs or when you've got a finger or two (or more) inside her. Tell her how you can't get enough of her skin, touching it, tasting it, stroking it, squeezing it. Make sure you let her know how much you love all of her body, as well as her. Let her know how much you desire her and how much you want to give her pleasure.