Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-01-2013, 12:49 AM   #26
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I once had said to me with all sincerity and complete reverence at the time
"You remind me of that song"

what song

"your body is a wonderland"

corny but it was said with such admiration at the time I thought it was very sweet.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #27
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The one I always used to use in my single days was: "I just had to come over and tell you that you're the handsomest man in the room"...
from then on it was fun time.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #28
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Try making it about her: what you like about her, what she's doing, how it makes you feel. That's far more sexy than being told you're tearing it up. Tell her how you love how she does X, that you can't wait to taste her, that you need to be inside her (but only after you've given her plenty of foreplay attention, otherwise she might think you're not interested in her needs). Tell her how good she feels, whether it's her belly, boobs, butt, thighs or when you've got a finger or two (or more) inside her. Tell her how you can't get enough of her skin, touching it, tasting it, stroking it, squeezing it. Make sure you let her know how much you love all of her body, as well as her. Let her know how much you desire her and how much you want to give her pleasure.
This. Also, exploration of her in general. Find out her favorite places to be touched!
Old 01-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #29
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like any sex line that does not lead me to be either a.) laughed at or b.) slapped across the face.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #30
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My favorite sex line...

Can you reach over and hand me the can of whipped cream??

My least favorite...

Is it in yet??
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #31
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

true story:

in the heat of the moment i told this girl "i wanna come on your face" but i ended up giving her the superman ....
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #32
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Damn, baby, it's so good, wet, and tight!"

"I wanna pound you."

"Do you like being my bitch?" when he is on top pounding away.

"This is my pussy, it's mine."

I like a dominant man, I can't help it.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #33
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im silent, save for breathing, and if a girl can MAKE me let out a moan then yea, i would absolutely begin "tear'n dat ass up."

as for actual lines, very rare. but if anything, dat talk. turns me on and makes me perform better, although im disappointed at the rarity of finding a BBW who gets turned on being told that she has a damned sexy body.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #34
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
...although im disappointed at the rarity of finding a BBW who gets turned on being told that she has a damned sexy body.
What the eff?

You must be getting with all the BBW's that just don't like to hear that. I for one *love* hearing that. And I know my BBW friends feel the same as me.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #35
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
What the eff?

You must be getting with all the BBW's that just don't like to hear that. I for one *love* hearing that. And I know my BBW friends feel the same as me.
!!!!! no fair..its alarming how difficult it is to find someone with that level of confidence/comfort. not cuz theyre not out there, but damn if they arent illusive
Old 01-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #36
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
!!!!! no fair..its alarming how difficult it is to find someone with that level of confidence/comfort. not cuz theyre not out there, but damn if they arent illusive
Psh, if they don't have that confidence, send em to Dims and make them post a couple pics! The boost I get each time is amazing!

(thats why I like to post in the nekkid thread! Makes me feel sexy and gives me the confidence boost I need for the day)
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #37
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
Psh, if they don't have that confidence, send em to Dims and make them post a couple pics! The boost I get each time is amazing!

(thats why I like to post in the nekkid thread! Makes me feel sexy and gives me the confidence boost I need for the day)
agreed x1000000..
Old 01-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #38
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I actually have an answer to this now: "Yes mistress".
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #39
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
lol you win this thread
Old 01-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #40
Oona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Quote:
lol you win this thread
lol idk, that doesn't work on me
Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #41
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
lol idk, that doesn't work on me
lolol i feel like a sex line like that requires certain attire (namely leather) and a good amount of hot candle wax
Old 01-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #42
Oona

Quote:
lolol i feel like a sex line like that requires certain attire (namely leather) and a good amount of hot candle wax
Now we're talkin!

lol I kid, I kid!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #43
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
Now we're talkin!

lol I kid, I kid!
..oh. yeah me too, heh
Old 01-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #44
Oona

Quote:
..oh. yeah me too, heh
lol no need to be embarrassed or anything, hun.

I'm submissive, but not necessarily all about leather and candle wax
Old 01-17-2013, 10:35 AM   #45
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
lol no need to be embarrassed or anything, hun.

I'm submissive, but not necessarily all about leather and candle wax
lol not a fam of leather but i dig pain a lil bit. not safeword level, but i gots a scar or 2
Old 01-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #46
Oona

Quote:
lol not a fam of leather but i dig pain a lil bit. not safeword level, but i gots a scar or 2
I've been known to use a safe-word a time or two, but those occasions don't come around all that often.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #47
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't use/like to hear particular lines...I don't think about what I'm going to say, it just happens, and I think if my boyfriend used the same lines regularly I'd wonder if he actually meant what he was saying. I tend to mutter something about how good he feels, but I think I mostly mumble incoherently LOL!

Sometimes after sex that's been initiated by the boy, he'll say something like "I decided I was gonna do that when you...." and mention something that I did earlier in the day, usually something really mundane, or something that I wasn't even aware of. I really like that, the idea that he's been planning it...usually gets me going enough for another round!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #48
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
a good amount of hot candle wax
Yeeeaaaah, now we're talking!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #49
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
lol you win this thread
Sweet I never win anything!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:18 AM   #50
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I generally just ask,"Would you like a clam full of pud Madame?" After that, sexy time is on!