Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #51
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I generally just ask,"Would you like a clam full of pud Madame?" After that, sexy time is on!
That's disgustingly hilarious. Haha!

I don't remember any lines in particular, but I fucking love when he's breathing hot and heavy in my ear, nibbling a little bit.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:05 PM   #52
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
That's disgustingly hilarious. Haha!

I don't remember any lines in particular, but I fucking love when he's breathing hot and heavy in my ear, nibbling a little bit.
lolol i've always been grossed out by the term "pud"...so much so that i refuse to ever say it.

but yeah, i can scarcely recall anything in particular either, but moans escaping little grins always get me. and fat talk..not much will bring me to FULL attention quite like that.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #53
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive got no lines, nothing flashy or trendy like "Im gonna tear this A** up" or "yo shizzle you da_____". guess im too me
Old 03-05-2013, 03:32 AM   #54
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

"Hey girl let's kick this thing up a notch!"

Old 03-05-2013, 06:35 AM   #55
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

One guy said "Ride that stick, mama". Normally, I would've been like whaaaaatt?? But it came from a pretty quiet guy, so I was turned on just because he was trying to dirty talk a little. Haha. And then one time we were going at it on his couch (which is visible from the front door). I thought I heard a knock and he said Oh I'm sure that was my neighbor. Probably saw me fucking your hot little ass.

My ass isn't little but I appreciated the compliment
Old 03-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #56
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
One guy said "Ride that stick, mama". Normally, I would've been like whaaaaatt?? But it came from a pretty quiet guy, so I was turned on just because he was trying to dirty talk a little. Haha. And then one time we were going at it on his couch (which is visible from the front door). I thought I heard a knock and he said Oh I'm sure that was my neighbor. Probably saw me fucking your hot little ass.

My ass isn't little but I appreciated the compliment
Sounds like he has some good motivation.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:50 AM   #57
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...get ready
... and catch

opps my bad.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:55 AM   #58
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me; "Fuck that's wet," "You're cuming so hard your pussy's crushing my cock," "What the fuck?!?! Sorry, the cat touched my leg." and then "Fire in the hole!"

Her; "fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme...," "rail it! rail it fucking hard!!!!!," "Godamnit fuckin cat!," "It's in my eye again! How do you glaze my ass and get it in my eye?"

Stuff like that for the most part. Cats are jerks.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:37 AM   #59
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Holy shit, I just laughed SO HARD at this post.

Thanks, buddy. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamdinger View Post
Me; "Fuck that's wet," "You're cuming so hard your pussy's crushing my cock," "What the fuck?!?! Sorry, the cat touched my leg." and then "Fire in the hole!"

Her; "fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme...," "rail it! rail it fucking hard!!!!!," "Godamnit fuckin cat!," "It's in my eye again! How do you glaze my ass and get it in my eye?"

Stuff like that for the most part. Cats are jerks.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:43 AM   #60
Saoirse

Crushing my cock.

Well I tried a beer can once, but never a dick.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #61
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well the squish mitten is just a bunch of criss crossed muscles. When it comes to happy time some women clench their toes, some arch their back, and some kinda clamp down on ya.

And as bad as the cat can be, thank god we put our dogs in their kennels. Our daschund is so spoiled she cries and gets jealous if my fiance and I kiss. I couldn't imagine what she'd do if she saw us practice baby makin.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #62
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I usually can't help saying "that is what I'm talking about" when banging a big wide ssbbw ass doggystyle
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:23 PM   #63
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
"Hey girl let's kick this thing up a notch!"

Boot to the head.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:15 AM   #64
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I thought this thread was going to be naughty phone lines.

I know I would love go say to a guy in the middle of sexy time " your not as hung is your brother " or " doing you feel inadequate being smaller than all your mates"

I think I'm very lucky in that the guys I have been with have never been vulgar in what they say. I find comments like " ima tear that ass up" a total turn off.

The best I have ever heard was one when I was on top riding in the squat position and in between panting he said " I never knew it could feel this good ". It made me smile and work even faster.

The worst I have ever heard that resulted in it not going any further was having a very sexy cuddle with a guy he breaths heavily in my ear and says " I'm going go bang your ass like a barn door in a hurricane " the whole statement and the way he said it really killed it for me
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:56 AM   #65
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
My favorite sex line...

Can you reach over and hand me the can of whipped cream??

My least favorite...

Is it in yet??
Ha, ha! That slipped out of my mouth the first time I had sex.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote