Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
Morbid

Morbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hi

aaammm anyone here who might remember who I am???
"Fat" is not a four-letter word. It is an adjective, like short, tall, thin, or blonde. While society has given it a derogatory meaning, we find that identifying ourselves as "fat" is an important step in casting off the shame we have been taught to feel about our bodies. * www.naafa.org * :D
Morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I might remember you?
Old 12-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
Morbid

Morbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hey I think I remember you also... how's it going??
"Fat" is not a four-letter word. It is an adjective, like short, tall, thin, or blonde. While society has given it a derogatory meaning, we find that identifying ourselves as "fat" is an important step in casting off the shame we have been taught to feel about our bodies. * www.naafa.org * :D
Old 12-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

:-P Meh, I'm good...you?
Old 12-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
Morbid

MEh, the same.... watching the Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV... you?
Old 12-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

same here!! Imagine that.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Morbid

well I guess it would be the same T.V. since we are in our living room together :P
Old 12-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

Haha, love you. :-)
Old 12-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
Morbid

hahahahaha I love you too my hot and sexy wife
Old 12-24-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't remember you because I wasn't around when you were I'm sure, but hello regardless Morbid.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:01 PM   #11
Morbid

Hello
BLK360
Old 12-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know you!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #13
Morbid

Hhhiiiii
Old 12-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #14
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
dayum i never knew....LOL....congrats
Old 12-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #15
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I haven't been here that long, but I've seen your posts when I stalk old threads.

So...hi!
Old 12-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats you guys!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
What? What?

Man, congrats you two!!!!!!!!! I'm grinning ear to ear after reading this
Old 12-27-2012, 08:48 AM   #18
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

Thanks Melian and yup is true Tad. :-)
Old 12-27-2012, 08:52 AM   #19
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

Oops and thanks HD and Kawaii...this forum runner app on the phone is weird.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Thanks Melian and yup is true Tad. :-)
So, in fine board tradition, I also have to say.....pics of you two are now needed!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #21
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
So, in fine board tradition, I also have to say.....pics of you two are now needed!
You dirty old man!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #22
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I remember you from Dims Chat!!!!
Mor-BID!

I was Nirvana Rain back in the olden days of '99 and forward.

annnnnd the Dalai Lama!!!!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post

I was Nirvana Rain back in the olden days of '99 and forward.
Ah cool, I remember you under that name, had not realized the link!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #24
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Ah cool, I remember you under that name, had not realized the link!
Realllly!?!
We're you Tad in chat?
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #25
Tad
mostly harmless

Umm, at various points I used Tad, Tad-, Edx, and Edxl. I don't think we ever chatted a lot (different schedules maybe? Different people that we mostly chatted with perhaps? And maybe by that point I wasn't participating as much, my peak chatting was about '96 to '99)) But I certainly recall you being a regular at a certain time period.