Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-01-2013, 06:48 AM   #1
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics
Default Happy New Year!

sooooo, what did u all do????
Old 01-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #2
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I slept! Sleep good.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I mostly sat on females.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #4
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy New Year to everyone else.

As for me, I sat at home and drank a what turned out to be a rather lackluster sample six-pack of assorted craft brews I picked out and watched New Years Rockin' Eve. I know, I'm a wild man.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Celebrating 12 new pounds!
And the new year.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

Sausage Rolls
SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

I decided to have a quiet night in this time so fell asleep reading a book before 11pm then the fireworks woke me up at midnight and I could not get back asleep. Should of just gone on a massive bender really
Old 01-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #8
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

besthandsomeman came to my house and played Super Smash Brothers Melee with me and my brother, lol.

Now it's back to school tomorrow. Sigh...
Old 01-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #9
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I mostly sat on females.
hahaha...... do tell
Old 01-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
femaleseat

seems everyone did what i did, was sleeping by 11:30....feeling old! but hey tomorrow is my birthday....will have late night then
Old 01-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
lily352

lily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I baked pumpkin choc chip squares. Took a long time. I watched tv. I went in to work today. Everyone was afraid to eat the treat because I was sick last week. I was a bit sad because I spent sooo much time on them! I know it means more for me, but my tummy gets upset if I eat too many of them. Ok, ok, I don't want to whine. I'd give all of you one if I could. They're sooooo good!
lily352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:36 AM   #12
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did my New Year's countdown at Mad T Party. Here's a pic of my last ten seconds of 2012:

The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote