Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
pbgainer

pbgainer has said some nice things
Default From BIG 2 Blessed.

I've come across a number of Christians here. I would love to hear from you in this thread! I know many people in the Christian community hastily and frankly ignorantly stereotype fat people as gluttons (which is totally off base).

I just launched a new blog about living a big, fat, healthy, Christian life. I'm going to talk a lot about my experiences as a fat Christian Pastor and what the Bible REALLY says about body size. I hope it will be both informative and encouraging!

http://frombig2blessed.blogspot.com/

You're invited to read, enjoy and subscribe!

Have and awesome 2013

Blessings,
pbgainer
pbgainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbgainer View Post
I've come across a number of Christians here. I would love to hear from you in this thread! I know many people in the Christian community hastily and frankly ignorantly stereotype fat people as gluttons (which is totally off base).

I just launched a new blog about living a big, fat, healthy, Christian life. I'm going to talk a lot about my experiences as a fat Christian Pastor and what the Bible REALLY says about body size. I hope it will be both informative and encouraging!

http://frombig2blessed.blogspot.com/

You're invited to read, enjoy and subscribe!

Have and awesome 2013

Blessings,
pbgainer
I really don't think that many Christians believe that.

I think that anytime something does not work, or is out of someone's control, some people then turn to religion. When someone is near death, nothing can be done except pray. Losing weight is the same thing. Diets do not work. Therefore people turn to religion. Somehow, if they get God involved, then the diet might work.

Again, I don't think very many Christians feel that way. Just a small minority.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
Mr.GoodHumor

Mr.GoodHumor has said some nice things

Fellow Christian here!
I've decided to become a member of the community here to express my FA-ness in a hopefully constructive way.
Mr.GoodHumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Interesting blog. I'd love to read more.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Why is this on the Weight Board?
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting blog. You keep writing. I'll read more.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote